chapter 25 // haven

**SPICY**

I pulled out of his grasp and caressed the side of his mask, looking into his eyes. He brought his hands over mine, taking control over it. My eyes went into shock as he moved it towards the bottom of his mask near his chin. With every slight movement, he directed me, as the mask slowly slipped off the top of his head. His face was now inches away from mine, fully viewable, for the first time since I had seen him.

I had to contain myself from opening my mouth in pure shock, he was elegant looking, imperfections and all. His short dirty blonde hair kept its hold on the top of his head. He had a sharp jawline that matched his muscular neck. His eyes remained the stormy grey but now reminded me of a cool day in winter. They were strong but held so many stories.

His eyebrows were sharp, holding onto one cut line at the end of them. This lead me down to his pointed nose which accessorized itself with a black nose ring. He had a few small tattoos around the corners of his face, one including a dagger. His lips were the perfect size, falling into a straight line.

But, the remaining parts of his face, was what caught my eye. I finally had figured out why Con was sheltering himself behind a slab of metal, fear. Con's entire left side had rough lines of burns that lined his cheeks up until the eyebrow. They were splotchy colors of red and blue morphed together, almost like a birthmark or a large bruise.

I brought my hand to his cheek and rubbed his face with my thumb while a smile took over.

"You're stunning Con" I said.

I was cut short by him pulling my face in close, resting his hand over my hand. Our faces were inches from each other, breathing our hot air into the gap. He moved his head up, pressing a kiss deep onto my forehead. Before I could say another word, he wrapped his arms around my waist and fell backwards against the pillows. I fell on top of him, sitting up on top of his boxers now, smiling back down at him.

I ran my hands down his chest which sent his cock bulging underneath my wetting pussy. I could feel him growing under me as I moved my body atop him. I was cut short as he grabbed me by the waist and flipped my body over. I was now underneath him, staring up at his face. I wonder why he hid for so long, he was purely handsome. Every little mark on his face combined together in a beautiful masterpiece.

"Really spitfire? Grinding on my cock like a little whore, aren't you?" He said, moving his mouth to my throat.

I sucked a breath in, feeling the heat between my legs growing, needing him immediately. I nodded, not breaking eye contact with Con.

"Im going to claim this pussy as mine, fuck you until you're screaming my name and begging me to stop. But I won't stop, I will devour you until I am satisfied. Is that clear?" He asked me, pushing his knee in between my legs.

I moaned as I felt the pressure leaning up against the building pool in my cunt. I had never wanted something so more, all the shivers in my body were filled with pleasure. I bucked my hips, pushing into his knee.

"Y-yes Con" I whimpered.

"Such a good girl, Im going to fuck you until your body can't even think about cumming anymore," he said, kissing down my neck.

I felt his left hand trail down my stomach before he tugged at the waistband of my pants. I leaned my back up, helping him rip them off of my body, exposing my bare pussy. I hadn't worn panties, we were too much in a rush and I knew the pants were already enough of a pain.

He reached up to the top and bottom of my shirt, ripping it in half with a smirk. My nipples hardened as the cool air met them, allowing Con to finish taking in everything. I whimpered at the feeling, wanting to feel his heat.