chapter 22 // sin

Haven glided towards me as I tried catching my breath after my release mixed in with the blood on the floor. Her thighs slightly shook as she took her strides toward me, causing me to lick my lips.

Con and I had walked in on Haven sucking off Tan and I couldn't complain about the view. She sat on her knees, atop a blood of pool, giving him all the pleasure he needed. She didn't care about the stench of dead in the room, she knew our needs and would take care of them.

I couldn't contain myself from touching my cock, it was pushing up against my jeans. If it were my way, I would rip her away from Tan and bend her over the desk that sat across the room. She had given us both our releases even though I was not near her.

As she neared me, she pulled me in by my collar, locking eyes with me. Before I could figure out what she was planning, she pulled me into her lips. I pulled my hand up to the side of her face, cupping her cheek into my palm. My thumb went under her chin, tilting it up towards me. I wanted to control the kiss, control her.

I pushed my tongue against her lips, entering her mouth. We kissed in a tangled fury match, fighting for dominance. The smell of strawberries and her sweet taste, filled all of my senses in all of the right ways. She let her guard down, allowing me to take full control as I kissed her harder.

I would get her back for this, punish her for teasing me and only taking Tan's cock earlier. I pulled out all of the sweet taste from her as I pulled away, the heat leaving between us.

What a little lanet velet, sucking off our men in the blood of our enemies, that she caused.

"You're hurt, Canim" I said, stroking her shoulder as I spotted the blood seeping into the fabric.

She did her common cheeky smile that I loved. God, I loved that smile. I had seen plenty of smiles, teeth, lips, everything but nothing compared to Havens. She was the definition of perfection and she had seriously fucked up. I would never let her out of my grasp now, ever. She was stuck with me and I hope she knew what that meant.

"Only a little, it's nothing, Tan cleaned it up," She responded, grasping her hand into mine.

I watched her as her eyes darted towards Con. He had stood there, his face peeled onto her, not even moving a sliver. She pulled out of my hand and turned towards him.

Haven ran her hand down his chest, staring back up at him with her big doe eyes. He didn't move and didn't flinch at all. She craved his affection like she did with ours, except it was different with Con, she wanted to break his barriers. We could all see it, even he did.

As she slid her arms around his neck, he grasped her by the waist and pushed past her, heading towards our exit door. He hung his head lowly as he did it, knowing that he had many thoughts pouring into his brain.

Tan scooped her up into his arms before I could even say a word, following Con out the door. On a different note, Haven had done it. She passed just like I knew she would, I just had to prove it to the others. Where did all of those missing guards go? To take away something precious but they were met with a new personal hell.

She was meant to be here, it all felt right. I just hoped that she would still look at us the same after we sent her back to Evin.