chapter 38

Con:

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I am back to the insomnia and my need for killing has came back. I can't handle this. I needed her like I needed air to breath. I couldn't function without the strawberry scent surrounding me. I was being consumed by the darkness again.

What hurt more was being unable to show my feelings. I wanted to tell everyone that I was breaking as well. That I needed the same comfort that Tan was giving Sin. I wasn't the asshole who didn't care about her, I just needed to hold everybody together in times of fear. Why hadn't she contacted us? What do we do if there is still no contact?

I just need a damn hug.

Tan:

I was always the one caring for the others, without caring for myself, even in times that I needed it just as much. Here I was, catering to Sin's needs instead of my own once again. I was holding him back from violent outbursts, we had work to do and he needed to stay focused.

I needed Haven just as much as the others, she was the one I bonded too on our silent days. I had fallen so deeply in love with this woman. Seeing her leave shattered my soul into two, leaving almost nothing. The fact that this was it, she was leaving for good. After completing her needs with Evin, she would never be seen by us again.

It fucking hurt.

I just need somebody to cater to my feelings for once. Just like Haven did.

Sin:

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

I AM SUCH A FUCKUP.

WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS LIFESTYLE.

I FUCKING HATE MYSELF.

I HATE THIS LIFE.

I HATE EVERYTHING.

THIS IS ALL MY FAULT.

Please come back safely, please.