chapter 50 // tan

The pencil in my hand swept across the sketching paper, dragging at every line. I was focused and determined on this new piece of art that I was creating. I hadn't drawn in ages, I had been so busy with other responsibilities. I did enjoy it once in awhile but wasn't able to indulge into it deeply like before.

I was closely examining Haven's body and face as I scribbled away on my paper. I had the idea to draw her from the very beginning but I wanted to make sure I knew her as a person. I love to incorporate the person's true self within my art and I was about to do exactly that. I started with drawing a peaceful meadow, I had visions of trees surrounding the forest as well. 

Something was drawing me strongly into this place which I tried to draw as it came to my senses. I felt a feminine presence that reminded me of a feeling of home, which I drew as soft flowers and birds around the photo. My eyebrows went jagged with concentration as I worked on Haven's appearance. 

I got through the face and hair as I began working on the short dress that she wore. I was designing the pattern on it when I whipped my head up due to the noise I heard. Haven was sitting on the ledge of the pool as Sin was beginning to rip off her swimsuit bottoms. He was digging his lips into the side of her neck giving playful bites.

I felt the strain on my cock as it began rising underneath my shorts, dropping the pencil to the ground. After Sin got the bottoms off, he forcefully spread her legs, beginning to suck on her clit. Haven bent her head back while turning her neck to face me. I gulped as we made eye contact while she let out a deep moan. 

Sin continued working away at her clit, sucking and nibbling, while sticking in two of his fingers. He pumped in and out of her while his other hand was holding her thigh far away from her. He paused for a moment, ripping his head away from her heat. 

"Fuck her mouth." Sin demanded, facing towards me now. 

I didn't resist as I stood up, tugging down my shorts, as I began walking towards her. My cock leapt out, thick and bulging as it needed to be touched. I stood next to where Haven was sitting and she immediately dove her throat onto my cock without being told. I took hold of the back of her neck and continued driving her in the correct direction.

I glanced down at Sin who was continuing to suck at her clit, working her in every way possible. Haven brought my dick deep into her throat, holding it there for a few moments, before shoving it back out. She continued to grasp onto me with her tight lips, giving me all of my much needed satisfaction. 

"I need to be inside her, now." I growled, finally standing up for myself.

It had been a long few weeks without her body and I was aching for more. Sin nodded as he leapt up out of the pool over the ledge. I lowered myself onto the ground, pulling her up into my lap. She sunk down on my cock, letting a large groan to fall out of my mouth. Sin replaced my previous spot by her side, forcing her neck to face his cock.

I grasped Haven's waist and directed her up and down on top of me as she sucked off Sin. I watched as her pussy clenched around my dick while her throat was filled as well. I brung down one of my hands to her clit, rubbing her as she rode my thick cock. I slide further within her insatiable pussy. I gasped and forced my head further back, allowing the feeling of utter dominance consume me. As her heat began becoming slicker, I knew that she was close to letting that feeling overcome her. 

"Should we let her cum?" I question, looking at Sin. 

"No." a new voice growled from the door. 

I slowly moved my head, taking in Con now standing in the doorway. He leant up against the wall with his arms crossed, watching Haven take both of our cocks. I waited for him to motion towards us but he continued to watch. 

"Stop rubbing her clit, it fuels her faster, make her beg. Sin, fuck her throat more forcefully." Con commanded, giving us directions. 

I did as he asked, moving my hand from her clit to her waist, bringing her closer in to my waist. She moaned as that allowed me to get deeper into her, guiding my cock in and out of her. I watched as Sin now was gripping her hair while his other hand rubbed her tits. Con continued watching. 

"Sin, I want you to stop fucking her throat after you cum. Slam your fingers deep into her throat while your other hand grasps her throat until she makes Tan cum." he announced with a grunt. 

I slowed down my pace, trying to save my cum until it was time. I drove in and out of her while watching Sin chase his own orgasm. He threw his head back in response right before I could see his body tighten. Haven let the cum run out of her mouth as she tried to swallow it all. I let a small smirk come out of my face. 

Sin moved to the back of her now, forcing his hand on her neck and his fingers inside her mouth. He slowly turned her face so she had to stare at me while I fucked deep into her. 

"Use my pussy Tan. Fuck me as hard as you need to, want to, it's yours." Haven said, through Sin's fingers. 

My eyes squinted as I used all of my energy to forcefully pound deep inside of her. She continued grinding her hips against me as I drove all of my force with my cock. I felt the oncoming feeling as I pushed inside of her for the last time, releasing all of my cum into her. I let out an exhale as I let my cock relax again. 

"Good. Sin, I know you've been dying to take that pussy of hers. Do it." Con demanded, still watching from the side. 

I watched as Sin gently pulled her off my lap by her throat, pushing her down on the ground by all fours. Her hands and knees faced the concrete bound to create scabbing later on. He rounded her from behind and forcefully pushed her front down to create a perfect arch. She winced out in pain as her cheek rubbed against the ground. 

"Fuck her through the pain." Con groaned. 

"Spread your fucking legs, Canim." Sin demanded, as he pushed her thighs further apart.

She slowly obeyed, sending her legs to scrape against the concrete. I watched as Sin drove his cock deep inside of her from behind. The rawness his thrusts shined as he forcefully made love to her pussy. He moved one of his hands underneath her, pushing two fingers against her clit. He pulled back out and rubbed up against her ass before pushing it back in between her wet folds. 

She screamed out with each pounding thrust, sending vibrations throughout her entire body. He moved his hand from her clit and grabbed her throat instead, pulling back her head towards him. He sent rough kisses and slight bites down her jaw and throat as he fucked into her from behind. 

Haven moved her hand down to her clit, rubbing herself through his cock coming in and out of her pussy. 

"Spitfire, would you like to cum now?" Con questioned.

"Yes!" She moaned out, "Please fucking yes!"

"My pretty girl gets what my pretty girl wants." Con grinned as he nodded at Sin. 

Sin slowed his pace, kissing down her jaw, as he slammed his cock into her for the last time. They both tightened before letting out their coordinated moans. I watched as they both heaved of tiredness, falling slightly to the ground. I chuckled at the sight, knowing we all did well with her. 

"This doesn't mean you all are forgiven." Haven announces with a slight laugh.

We had our family back.