chapter 31 // Sin

I only came to clubs for two things: Women and Business. 

Now I was here for neither of those things. I was here for Haven. I wasn't complaining, she definitely outdid both of those things, but this wasn't how I thought I'd be spending one of my nights a month ago. 

The beating colorful lights came down on the dance floor, lighting up the entire space. It was a medium sized spot with two floors. The first floor being the dance floor and the second being the booths where everybody sat while watching. There was a full bar on the first floor along with live music from different bands. 

I sipped down my whiskey in the booth, boring my eyes into Haven and the other boys. Haven was in the middle of Con and Tan, dancing her heart out. Tan had his chest against hers, allowing Haven's hands to wrap around his neck. Con was behind her, pressing his hands up against her ass as she twerked against him. 

Her face was lit up as she twirled her body in her specific movements, taking in all of the music and the lights. My cock strained against my suit pants as I shook my leg. I could be down there, dancing with my Canim, but I shouldn't. I needed to watch over them as always, I swore my life to protect them. 

And I would be damned to break my promise just to have a bit off ass rub up on me. Even as tempting as it sounds. 

My eyes squinted closer as I watched Con push one of his hands underneath her dress. They just couldn't keep their hands off of her, she was too tempting for them. I was the only one who could see, I was sure of it. Tan and Con were doing this on purpose, teasing me with her as the prize. 

The bouncing of my leg began building up as I saw her throw her head back into Con's chest, her mouth opening in a small moan. Tan rubbed up on her chest, grasping her tits in his fingers. 'Pick Up' by DaBaby blared through the speakers as she grinded up against Con's hand. She was chasing her own orgasm and Con was making her work for it. 

Both of them turned to face me, staring into me, as they made our girl orgasm. I would get them back, I am sure of it. They knew I couldn't come down there, they knew I needed to keep watch. As Haven's chest moved up and down in a faster movement, I could see her final scream against Tan's mouth. 

After she finished, her cheeks beat red and she pulled down her dress. I saw them all retreat off the dance floor as the song came to an end, heading back towards me. It didn't take long for them all slide into our personal booth. Con sat across from me and I met his eyes, he took a long suck off his fingers, tasting Haven's release. 

I twitched in my seat.

"Dance with me," Haven sternly said, holding her hand out towards me. 

"We'll keep watch," Tan mouthed before I nodded. 

I took Haven's hand and tugged her behind me, leading her down the stairs towards the dance floor. After we managed our way down, the speaker blared out from the side. 

"We're going to cooooooool the night down folks, let's get the slow dance going!" The DJ screamed into the mic. 

I rolled my eyes, of course. 

"What? Don't know how to dance?" Haven smirked. 

"You sure have a mouth on you," I responded. 

Truth was, dancing was once extremely important in my family. During our stay in Turkey, we attended too many fancy balls, that forced me to gain an understanding of it. That was the start of deeming yourself worthy, to maintain the best ballroom dance of all of the men. 

I pulled Haven into me, grasping one hand around her waist and the other around her palm. The startup of 'Medicine' by Daughter began playing. 

We moved swiftly across the dance floor, her feet and movements meeting mine perfectly. She was impressive, she matched everything I did. We stepped back and forth, forward and back, side to side, everything. I pushed her out on my arm, pulling her into a spin, and she followed. We frolicked around for a few more moments, following the beat of the music. 

Our eyes didn't leave each other as she wrapped her arms around my neck, allowing me to wrap both of my arms around her waist. I stared into her fern colored eyes and sent a gulp down my throat. I didn't waste any time putting one of my hands to go around the back of her head just to push her lips into mine. 

I slowly tilted her down in the middle of the dance floor, kissing her deeply. I was putting all my emotions forward, allowing her to feel everything. I wanted her to know how I was falling for her, how I cared for her, and how I understood her, all without telling her. I pushed my lips harder into hers before she pushed off, gasping for air. 

"Trying to steal the show, aren't you?" She chuckled. 

I glanced around and saw the few stares looking back at us and groaned. Exactly the opposite of what I wanted but what could I say, who wouldn't stare?

I wrapped my arm around Haven's waist and started to lead us towards the door. I glanced up at the boys from the second level and nodded my head, indicating that it was time. 

As we walked towards the car, Haven continued brisking her hand right on top of my straining dick. I stopped my pace and stared back at her. 

"You want me to give you more, baby? Did they not do it good enough back there?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. 

She moved her hand to her lips, pulling at her bottom one playfully as she batted a smile. 

"I've just been thinking about wrapping my lips around that hard cock of yours, all day." she cooed. 

Heat rushed through my body as the lump in my pants almost became unbearable. I reached my hand back around her waist and pushed her towards the car.

"The second we get home and you're alone with me, you better strip yourself of that dress or I'll rip it to fucking shreds." I snarled. 

The clicking of the car sounded as I opened the passenger door for Haven. Con and Tan followed next, climbing into the back.  The next few minutes were full of complete silence besides Haven periodically teasing me. She leant up against the backseat, continuously pulling up her dress, as I glanced over. 

"I think she needs another lesson, Sin." Con growled from the back.

My head shook in a nod before boring back into Haven, taking one of my hands off the steering wheel. I grasped my suit pants and pulled them down, letting my cock spring out of them. I moved my hand to Haven's throat and led her towards my lap. 

As soon as she wrapped her first hand around the bottom of my cock, I put my hand on the back of her head. Haven moved slowly at first, stroking up the base of my dick, causing me to grit my teeth. She moved her head down and spit atop the head of it before placing her lips around it. 

She didn't waste anytime sucking me deep into her throat as I pushed her head down. I tried to maintain eye contact on the road, holding the car steady. She pushed deep down onto me, sucking on the head and licking down the base. 

My hand squeezed against the wheel as I let a few groans escape my mouth.

"You don't fucking stop until I tell you too, Canim." I snarled as I watched the road. 

I pushed down on her head further which allowed her to pick up the pace. She used one hand to stroke my length up and down while her throat focused on the tip. The saliva mixed with her tight lips was becoming too much. I bit my tongue as I busted into her mouth, holding her down on my cock. 

After I felt her swallow my load, I released her head. I watched as she wiped her mouth and adjusted herself back in the seat. I glanced up in the mirror to see Tan and Con nodding their heads in approval before staring out in the windows. 

Haven laid against the door, closing her soft eyes, falling into a sleep. Her delicate body and small breaths sent my heart swelling. 

Fuck.