chapter 30 // haven

I woke up to another empty bed, that was the usual.

Con only stayed if he ultimately had too. Although, it wasn't unusual for him to come back in later to see me after I woke up. I didn't expect him to be around, or any of them, due to the amount of work they always did. Even as much time they gave me, they were working around the clock. Especially Sin.

All I cared about was the intense amount of connection that Con and I felt last night. He catered to my feelings and I allowed him too. It was the intense breaking of our walls that we had set for each other. My heart swelled at the thought.

I let the sunlight pour into my skin, taking in the feeling like honey warming around me. My mind felt light. I almost teared up at the thought, the feeling, the aura. Everything. It was all so much. To finally be freed of the thing that kept me pinned back for all these years.

I finally could become my own person, my own future, and indulge into who I truly wanted to be. All thanks to the three men that I hated a few weeks ago. Ironic.

I knew I only had a week left and I wanted to make this feeling last. Especially since I wouldn't know if it would stay with me after I went back. For now, I wanted to soak into it.

I hadn't gone to a club since I had been taken that night and I wanted nothing more than to feel the music vibrating through my body. With the boys there as well, I knew it would be much more fun than the usual outing.

I swung my legs out of the sheets and rubbed my eyes, stretching out my arms. I passed through Con's door and pushed into my bedroom. I would've taken a shower but after last night's deep bath, it could wait. My hands immediately went to a burgundy dress that fell to my mid-thighs. It caught my eye due to the deep color, finally something other than black. It had two crosses in the back and wrapped around my body tightly. I slid it over my head and pulled my hair down atop of it.

It didn't take long in the bathroom. I curled my hair into slight beach waves, dabbed on a bit of light makeup, and used one of the perfumed that the boys had bought me previously. I smiled at myself in the mirror and turned towards the door.

I knew Tan would be the best choice to ask if we could go out, he was the most reasonable. Sin would probably ignore me for a few moments and Con would probably just get pissed.

"Hey T, I got a question," I sung out as I opened up his door.

The sight sent a gulp down my throat and heat to spread throughout my thighs. Tan laid out on his back, pressed against his headboard, and was pulling at the head of his hard cock.

His eyes immediately ran up and down my body which only caused him to pick up his pace. He used one hand to make a 'come here' gesture while the other stroked himself. I obeyed and strutted towards him at a slower pace.

As I crawled up on the bed, meeting his face, he grabbed the side of my cheek and pulled me into a deep kiss. Our lips slammed atop of each other, fighting for the dominance, and Tan's hands running through my hair. It almost felt black and blue by how much force he was slamming into me with but I loved it.

He didn't waste another moment, pulling me underneath him and staring down at my body. I loved the way he wanted to honor me, to praise me, to respect me. Tan always went slow, he catered to what I needed and wanted, he loved giving more than receiving.

"Je ne veux rien de plus que louer ton corps délicieux," he snarled, pressing a kiss into my neck.

(I want nothing more than to praise your delicious body)

I moaned in response, bucking my begging hips against his dick.

"Do you want me as much as I want you, princess?" Tan questioned.