chapter 46 // haven

Author's note:

hi you guys!! ahh, I can't believe how much this story is growing. I absolutely love all of the support, It inspires me so so much. 

Are you all enjoying it?

Just popping in to give slight TW for this chapter again :) 

Feel free to skip!

TW include but are not limited too: Blood, abuse, rape talk, knife-play, gun-play, torture, dark romance, etc!

<3 happy reading

________________________________________________________________________________

Evin sat chained on one of the chairs where Sin had taken me before. It was a different room but it maintained the same layout. I felt the tears prick my eyes as I saw his bloody hands pulling against the chains. He looked drained, his blood shot eyes and red marks around his neck.

"What the fuck are you doing to him?" I asked, turning to Con.

Con leaned up against the back wall, crossing his arms.

"Evin, tell her what you've been doing since Ryker died." Con spat.

I glanced back towards Evin this time. I could see his eyes get heavier, he was holding something back.

"Haven, you have to help me, please! He will kill me!" he shouted.

"Tell her what you fucking did." Con spat as he inched closer towards him. 

Evin's eyes widened at the sight before he began yelling, "I sent the texts! They were harmless, I promise! I didn't mean to hurt you!".

My whole body shivered in fright. First, my father used me to gain money for the business by selling me out to men. Second, my father sold me to a man who raped and abused me. Third, my father ran away when I was begging for his help. Fourth, he continued to terrorize me after I escaped freely. My blood was boiling, I couldn't call this man my father anymore. 

"You-You sent the texts? The texts that had me looking over my shoulder even in the safety of my own room?" I questioned as my bottom lip quivered. 

"I'm so sorry Haven! I needed you back, without Ryker, there's no money!" he begged.

I inched towards him.

"That's all it ever is with you Evin. Money this, money that. What about your fucking daughter!" I screamed back at him.

He stayed silent.

"You killed my mother, you used my body to gain money, you sold me to a man who raped and abused me and then fucking ran when I was about to die!" I screamed again, inches away from his face. 

"You don't understand! I was trying to protect you!" he announced, biting back a sob.

"Protect me from what? If anything, you showed me the darkness in this world. You never even tried to fucking protect me." I spat. 

I glanced over at Con who remained in his place. He knew who's battle this was, it wasn't his place to get involved. I appreciated that he was giving me my space. My blood was boiling. 

"I'm going to fucking kill you, soft and slow. Make you beg for mercy like my mother dig at your bloody hands." I grinned. 

"It's time." I said, nodding my head towards Con.

Without a word, he headed towards the cabinet and countertop that was behind me. I didn't even turn my head before he began handing me equipment to put on the table that sat next to Evin. I wasn't going to torture him, I wasn't like that. I just was going to get him to admit every single fucked up thing he has ever done before. 

I picked up the razor blade that was at the top of the tray and inched closer to him.

"How many scars did you give me as a little girl?" I asked, flipping the razor blade around in between my fingers. 

"I never gave you any scars!" Evin screamed out.

I took a hard slash across his chest with the blade. Evin howled out in pain with tears streaming down his face. 

"How many scars did you give me as a little girl?" I questioned again.

"I don't know! Too many, too many!" he sobbed.

I shook my head in response before asking another, "Why did you kill my mother?"

"I didn't kill her! The guards did!" he shouted.

I took the blade and sliced two new parts into his shoulder blades sending him to shake against my touch. 

"Why did you kill her!" I screamed into his face. 

"She wouldn't have let me use you for money! She was a stupid whore!" he spat.

I nodded before dragging the razor blade down a few times on his stomach. He quivered and shook as he cried out in pain.

"Why did you sell me to Ryker?" I asked.

The pain of Ryker still had not left so mentioning his name sent shivers down my spine. 

"You chose to go with him. I didn't do shit!" he replied, pulling against his restraints. 

I slammed the razor blade down into his hand before pulling it back out, looking him deep into his eyes. 

"Why!" I shouted.

"We're business partners! He wanted you, you could see it all over his face. I didn't want to lose out on the money!" he sobbed.

I took a breather before continuing.

"Why did you not save me?" I asked lowly, all of my confidence slowly draining.

"I would never save such a useless bitch." he spat.

I left my tongue sweep across the top row of my teeth as I continued dragging the razor blade across his chest and throat. All I could see was red, I couldn't see anything through the tears. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist, slowly pulling my away from the sight. I fought against the touch, wanting to unleash more anger out on the man sitting in front of me.

"All I wanted was for you to love me!" I sobbed, still cutting deep into his flesh. 

The arms slowly turned me around and pulled the razor blade from my hands, dropping it down on the floor. I noticed it was Con through the few drops of tears and began punching his chest with all of my anger. I sobbed out all of my feelings while continuing to punch and slap him as hard as I could. 

He let me continue for a few moments before wrapping his arms around me. I tried to squirm out of his touch, still throwing punches anywhere I could. He kissed my forehead and pulled my tighter before sliding down the ground. He pulled me up onto his lap and cradled me as I felt my entire body relax. 

I cried into his touch, holding onto him as he held me tightly. This was all I needed and all I wanted. I wanted to feel cared for, I wanted to be held. He rocked me back and forth while giving me slight kisses all over my face. 

After I felt my body start to relax, I pulled away and looked into his eyes for a few moments. I could see the twinkle in his eyes was more dull than usual, he was hurting. I had done this to him, I knew I had. Without a second thought, I grasped the back of his neck and pulled him deep into a kiss.

All I ever needed was love.