chapter 15 // sin

Today was show day, or mission day, whichever you preferred. I had made the impulse decision to bring Haven along today due to how well she did in the gym the other day.

My mind went back to that day, I couldn't help myself. Seeing the way she looked so dominant and stern, focusing on every move she made. This was her calling, this was what she was made to do all along.

It was sexy to watch her drag me all across the floor, throwing me around like a rag doll. It was easy for her and she enjoyed it. Her face would light up with every move as she felt the confidence flowing right through her.

I wanted her to know how I felt, that I cared for her and that I wouldn't let a thing happen to her. Between the boys, I never set any rules with Haven but I think we all had a gut feeling. It just felt wrong to mess with her, we didn't have the time.

Tan and I had shared women in the past but only if we needed a quick fuck to keep our sanity held together. It was nothing like Haven, our special girl. I hadn't even discussed it with the boys due to thinking she wanted nothing to do with us. Until I saw how well Tan and her communicated and the way he stared at her like she was a masterpiece forged together.

She was putting all of our missing puzzle pieces together and it would be impossible to not fall for somebody like that. Each of us was broken, so broken. We all needed fixing deep within even if we did not show it. My hands grasped out to Haven, flipping her down, before my mind even agreed. I didn't expect her to initiate a kiss but after that, I couldn't stop myself.

I needed her to know. I wanted her to know that she had infected me with her delicious poison and I was going to take it all. We could collide together in this brave moment, I know she felt it too.

Hearing her moans in my ear, mixing our souls together, giving into each other. It had made my entire year. Lucky Haven, I was never letting her go now. Especially as I saw how much her presence affected everyone positively.

Con would come around eventually, she could pull him from the dark as well, it just would take time. He needed to let her in and I knew that she knew how. They had much in common, they would find each other in each other.

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" - Emily Bronte.

After breakfast, I discussed my idea of bringing Haven. It was the typical reaction, Con was uninterested and Tan was questioning it. We sat at the dinner table again, with a large map in front of us. Con stood by the kitchen island, hovering over us as I sat in the main chair. Tan was across from me with his three laptops set up. I was precise and quick to the point, giving them the reasonings behind why I thought this up.

"Its simple, there is only expected to be twelve men, four each hallway," I said, pointing at the map Tan had printed.

We were making a trip to a Casino owner today, Mr. Gianni. Mr. Gianni owned 'C Ya L8R' Casino, a few hours outside our city. It was a rundown, small, money laundering business that we first invested into from the start. Business had been good until Gianni fell down the wrong route. He began using the money towards his own gambling addiction along with his spending addiction.

After two years of that addiction, he was unable to keep up with his loan repayments. He began telling us about the sex trafficking deal he heard of out East and how we would gain the money from participating.

I couldn't stomach that thought, the poor women and the poor operation. I immediately shot him down and told him I would give him more time as long as he didn't fall into that scheme.

Of course, he didn't listen. The money sounded too good and he went down the wrong path. This time, he double crossed us, the greedy asshole. He went against my rules and still had not paid us up our money.

We had gotten news from an infiltration leak that he was now back into his old hometown after running for years. The operation had been shut down and he retreated back, nowhere else to go. It was our time.

Gianni was uncoordinated and did not understand any basic security which made it one of the easiest missions to date. That is exactly why I wanted to bring Haven. It was safe, simple, and we could see how much she could do with pressure. But due to such little security measures, there wasn't much immediate threat that Gianni held against us.

We just needed Gianni to know that we were still there. My plan was to kill out his men that he kept in the building, leaving a message. We didn't know Gianni stayed, only that he was back in the city.

"Tan will stay back, Con will go through the middle, Haven the left and me the right" I spoke clearly.

Con spoke up, "No, the right is the worst, I can handle it." Once Con made up his mind, there was no changing it and there was no point in even trying. We locked eyes as I nodded, scratching off the original plan on the map.

"I just need to finish the last of the coding on the computer on our way, but I finished the gloves," Tan responded, sounding confident.

Tan never failed us, ever. Thats why I hired him, a smart nerd that had a dark side that needed to be put to use. All of my other tech guys couldn't stomach the thought of the job and quit within the first day.

"Tell me how they work" I said as I leaned up against the wall, crossing my arms.

"Its super simple, they're black and you can see they have no fingers, its so you have full flexibility with your hand. I also think you won't get as sweaty"," He chuckled, "They have the little print on the top which makes it super easy to notify me. I'll have your exact coordinates and everything."

I rubbed my chin with my fingers, looking back at him and his smiley face with a nod.

"Con, Haven, and I will each get a pair, and keep Tan notified if anything happens" I said out-loud.

"This is nothing compared to our other little shows, there wasn't even really a reason to have this meeting," Con said.

"I just needed to make sure you guys are okay with Haven tagging along. I want to see her under pressure. She kicked my ass in the gym yesterday," I admitted.

"She what? No fucking way," Sin said as he bursted out into a full gutted laugh.

My eyebrows went into a scowl as I watched him, opening my mouth back up to speak again.

"She's quick and precise, unlike us, and unlike anything I have ever seen before. But that is with me, I don't know how she will be with actual enemies" I responded.

"I know I was questioning it before but I see your side, if she can hold her own, were one step further with the plan," Tan replied, agreeing with me.

"Agreed" Con chipped in.

"Then it is settled, she comes with us and takes the left hallway. Nothing will happen to her, you put her before yourself, you hear me?" I pointed at both Tan and Con.

They both nodded in agreement without defiance, they knew that they thought the same thing. Haven was in for it now, we all would give our lives up to save hers.