chapter 26 // sin

**SPICY**

After the loud sounds of Con and Haven fucking all night, I wasn't sure if I would get any sleep. Her moans mixing with his was my own personal porno that I could not get enough of. A sense of excitement rushed over me when I heard it was Con, she had done it.

I rubbed my eyes as I pushed myself out of bed. Everybody else was still asleep and I thought it would be a good chance to make some breakfast. My eyes scanned my bedroom, glancing over the usual sight. I had a large king bed that was draped in dark grey bedding. It sat low to the ground, not making a large appearance.

All of my walls were floor to ceiling windows that contained 360 views of the entire city. I enjoyed a good view, especially of the city that I owned. It was a luxurious room, I enjoyed the modern sleek look of buildings. I made sure to have a large glass walk in closet that was lit up by neatly placed LED lights for my clothes and shoes.

My bathroom was down a small hallway to the right that connected to my bedroom. I enjoyed having no boundaries in the bathroom, allowing it to be extremely sleek. It was completely tiled in a grey marble matching with the black interior. I enjoyed the color black, it was sleek and clean, it showed power. The bathroom had a large shower that stepped down into a bathtub. The bathtub was almost the size of a small pool, I was too tall for a smaller one.

To the right of my bedroom was my office, connected as well. I could practically never come out of my room if it wasn't for food, I had all the necessities in here. My office was different, it had accents of red and dark grey. I enjoyed the pop of color against the dark.

My office also contained the large views, making it easier to focus with all the natural sunlight. I had a corner desk that sat right in the middle of the room, holding my two computer screens and paperwork. There also sat a small waiting section with a navy colored couch. It had never been used but it was mostly to fill up the empty space.

I enjoyed it in here, I had made it my own personal design. After watching my father grasp anything he wanted in life leaving me to the basement, I wanted nice things and I would have them.

I walked into the closet, picking out my grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. I did not feel like getting ready for work quite yet, wanting a good meal first. I had lots of reports to finish up today, especially with Haven's father. The time was nearing and I sure wasn't ready.

As I walked into the kitchen, it was lit by the golden sunrise, due to the windows. It felt like a good morning to have oatmeal with natural fruits, high protein and high energy. I yawned and stretched out my arms, putting my hands in my pocket.

Some mornings, I did not want to cook even as much as I enjoyed it. This was one of those mornings, especially when I had been kept up while trying to sleep. I glanced around the kitchen a few times, dozing off, before shaking my head.

I opened the cabinets, pulling out of the daze, and grabbed all the ingredients I needed. I heated the oatmeal on the stove first which allowed me some free time to cut up the fruit. I lined up the strawberries, blueberries, and bananas, on the cutting board.

As I began chopping away, I noticed Tan coming down the stairs, looking just as tired. A small chuckle escaped my mouth as we locked eyes. He grinned back, throwing his hands in his pocket. He wore some regular black gym shorts and a long T-shirt, almost like a lounge outfit. We hadn't gone out since Haven got here, we hadn't worn our suits in awhile.

He slid into one of the island bar seats, focusing on the meal that I was cooking.

"Im happy for Con and all but if I'm going to start losing sleep without getting any pussy myself, I'm going to get real pissed," He muttered, rubbing his eyes.