chapter 48 // sin

"Right after you." I heard Con say from my office.

I had stayed up the majority of the night working on new paperwork that had been pulled in from our office. I hadn't even gotten up to ask Con how it went last night. Although, by the way I heard Haven laughing again, I didn't think I needed to ask. I could already tell.

I knew Haven would crash sooner or later from the adrenaline of everything last night. Hopefully she would allow us all to help her with that. Your first kill is never easy, especially when it is a family member. I took a deep sigh as I glanced at the clock, noticing it saying 11:11 AM.

I leaned back in my chair for a few moments as I rubbed my eyes. I felt the vibration of the door jamming open just as I began to sit up again. I cocked my head to the side and furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Haven standing in the doorway. Her face was red out of anger and her fists were balled up.

"You did not tell me there was a pool here mister!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up into the air.

I grinned as a quick feeling of relief rushed through me.

"You might have tried to drown us while we were sleeping." I replied, putting my hands behind my head.

"All those days I was sleeping away in my bed, I could have been getting a tan!" she growled.

"You don't need to tan." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes." she said, stomping her foot down.

"You're such a baby. Who even told you?" I questioned.

"You're the baby for not telling me!" she yelled back.

"That doesn't even make sense." I replied.

"Ugh!" she groaned as she came around the desk.

I stared at her for a few moments, looking down at her short black shorts and white crop top. Her hard nipples poked through them and my dick started too tense. I turned my attention away from her and went back to typing away on the computer. She didn't say anything before jumping up on top of my desk, blocking me away from the work.

"I have shit to do Haven." I muttered.

"You always do, live a little." she scowled.

"If I live, others get hurt. That's exactly what happened with you." I announced, looking up at her face.

Her bottom lip trembled for a few moments as if she was going back to that memory. Fuck, I shouldn't have even brought it up. Before I could reach out to apologize, she leaned down and grasped my head, pulling it into her chest. I relaxed into her touch, craving the intimacy that I had been starved from.

"It wasn't your fault." she whispered as she placed a kiss on the top of my head.

I let out a deep sigh as I heard those words. Not my fault. Not my fault. It's not my fault. But it is and not even Haven could change those thoughts.

"It's okay to admit that it is." I responded.

"You didn't know Sin, none of us did." she lightly said, still hugging onto my neck.

I pulled back slightly and rested my hands on her thighs, hanging my head.

"I should have known better. You are always getting hurt under my watch, it shouldn't be that way." I admitted.

"You mean two times? That's not always. Always is when I would come home and know that a new scar was waiting for me from Evin." she sternly said.

I stayed quiet, trying to suppress my emotions once again. It was all too much at once.

"Let it out Sin, I know you need too." she whispered.

I broke. All of the years of hurt, betrayal, and self-hatred came crashing down at once with those words. I never had someone holding me for once. I never had someone telling me that I would be okay. I never had somebody catering to my needs like I did for everybody else.

I let the tears come out in large waves, not being able to stop. I had never felt this vulnerable and I especially never let anybody see my breakdowns. Haven brought out something new in me, something different. She brought out the most authentic and vibrant versions of all of us, I never wanted that to leave again.

She picked my head up slowly and wiped away the faint tears that clung to my cheeks. I smiled back up at her, feeling completely taken care of. This was all I ever needed. Before I could say another word, she kissed me passionately. The strawberry scent filling my nose and her soft lips took over all my senses. I leaned back into her, soaking it all up.

She dropped her mouth from my lips to my neck, trailing down my body. I groaned out in pleasure as she worked around my jaw and throat. She used her hands to lift up the black t-shirt that clung to my body. I allowed it to fall to the floor as she continued kissing down my toned stomach.

Her hands moved around my waist, feeling every inch of my exposed body. She removed her lips from my body for a second as she hopped off the desk, kneeling down in front of me. My eyes widened as I realized what she was doing. I helped her slowly as we unbuckled my belt and dropped the rest of my clothes to my ankles.

My dick hardened as the fabric no longer clung around it. Haven didn't waste a minute before swirling her tongue around the tip. I took one of my hands, wrapping her hair around my fist. I groaned out in response as she collapsed her lips around the tip. She let the drool pool out of her before and began bobbing up and down on my cock.

I moved her slowly with my hand as I watched her pleasure me entirely. Haven moved one of her hands onto the bottom of my dick, moving it up and down with a mix of her throat. I threw my head back against the chair in response.

"You're such a good fucking girl Canim." I shuddered.
I felt the vibration of her throat in response, sending my body to respond. The spit pooled around her lips as she continued working me strongly. I felt my balls begin to tighten as I was overflowing with pleasure. I grasped her hair even tighter as she pushed her throat down onto me for the last time.

I held her head in place as I released my cum deep into her throat. I watched as she swallowed every drop before unlatching her hair from my fist. She fell back onto her ass, staring up at me, and wiping the cum from her lips. She let out a smirk as I looked back down at her, my chest heaving with pleasure.

"We all need somebody to take care of us for once, you know." she announced, winking.

I let a small smile pull at my face as I began putting on my clothes again.

"You needed to be freed too, we all have been besides you." she croaked. 

I stayed quiet.

"One last thing?" she questioned.

"Anything." I responded.

"Please can we go swimming? The others won't go with me. Please!" she begged, clasping her hands together.

"Hmm.." I said, tapping my chin, teasing her.

"Please! You owe me!" she replied.

"Get going before I bend you back over this desk and show you what I owe you." I growled.

Her face lightened with a smile as she skipped out of the room without another word.

That smile.

I could burn down the entire city just to watch that girl fucking smile.