chapter 56 // tan

"Uno!" I yelled, slamming down my last card. 

"You cheated! Sin slipped you a card under the table!" Haven argued, throwing her arms across her chest. 

I glanced over at Sin who sat across the plane, he narrowed his eyebrows and cocked his head to the side. 

"Please enlighten me on how that would even be possible." Sin grunted, holding onto his laptop.

"You're the head of the fucking mafia! What isn't possible with you." Haven continued fighting before she stuck her tongue out at Sin. 

I chuckled lightly before stacking up the cards again. We had been flying for three hours now playing multiple different games while Sin and Con worked on the final plans. Of course there was things for me to do, there always was. But, the boys knew that I did best at keeping Haven's mind off the bad shit, therefore my job was to entertain her. 

Before I could speak back to Haven's little fit, Con shoved himself into the seat next to me and slammed his laptop on the desk. I threw my head back in response, scoffing at the aggressive reaction he had. 

"No more little kid games, it's time to actually adult for once." he muttered, bringing a few more papers onto the table as well.

"You're so grumpy." Haven replied as she rolled her eyes. 

"You think this is grumpy? Grumpy is when I sit you on my fucking lap and make you grind on my fingers only to not let you cum." Con spat, staring deep into her eyes.

"The last time you made a threat like that, it never happened. I'm not afraid of you." Haven exclaimed. 

My eyes widened in shock as Con turned to face me for a moment. With a slight smile, he voiced "give me a moment", and walked back over to Haven. He took one hand around her throat and carefully dragged her onto the couch. Our jet had a few booth tables and then two couches that faced each other in the middle. Further in the back sat regular chairs where we would sit when we would want to work. 

I watched as he pulled her onto his lap and tugged down her leggings forcefully. Con took his left hand and clasped it over her mouth while his other hand pried her legs apart. He shoved his face into the side of her face and whispered, "Keep these pretty legs apart while I take what's mine, spitfire."

He pulled her panties to one side and shoved two of his fingers deep inside of her without warning. She let out a muffled moan and leaned back into Con's chest. I watched as Con's two fingers pumped roughly in and out of her as she grasped onto his thighs for leverage. He moved his thumb onto her clit and ran circles around it as he also groaned out into her ear, getting off on her pleasure. 

"Grind on my fucking fingers Haven or else I won't allow my pretty slut to cum all over them." he muttered.

He continued rotating between rubbing her clit in circles and pumping two fingers deep inside of her tight pussy. I watched as her legs shook while her head was thrown back just before she was about to cum, chasing that orgasm of hers. Con extracted his fingers out of her cunt and dropped her off to the side of him. He stood up and brushed off his legs before sticking his two fingers in his mouth, sucking them dry. With a wink, he walked away from her and plopped right down next to me again. 

"Shall we?" he questioned, smiling back at me. 

After Haven came back to the table, Sin also scooted in next to her. We all had papers, maps, and laptops sprawled across the table. Sin and Con had throughly created this plan and worked out every kink in it, making it picture perfect for all of us. We all studied over the map and papers, taking mental notes before discussing everything. 

"We all come in the entrance, we have to act casual, as if we were invited to the event. We cannot alert anybody that will notify Ryker." Sin began.

"Haven will be the only one carrying a weapon, we can't call in backup or have any spare weapons. The fate lies in your hands." Con stated.

I watched as she swallowed and nodded slowly, her nails digging into the palm of her hand. 

"You'll do it after the commencement speech that he will give. He will lead into this small back room to go downstairs, you'll already be there waiting for him." Sin demanded, pointing to the map. 

"He should be unguarded at that point since there isn't much space in there, you can hide behind the entry way. It'll be just you and him, he will have no weapons." Con added.

"And you guys will be?" Haven questioned, still hanging her head low.

"Standing by the bathrooms for an excuse on where you went. We will have a clear view of the hallway, making sure nobody goes up or down." Sin replied.

"Your getaway is down the stairs, past us, and through the back door. Once you get to the bottom of the stairs, you'll follow us to the exit. We will watch your back." Con finished.

"Any questions?" Sin asked, cracking his knuckles. 

"Do I get my choice of weapon?" Haven inquired, squinting her eyes at us.

We all exchanged glances before Sin shrugged.

"The choice is yours. What do you select?" Sin replied.

"My dagger. That's all I need." Haven exclaimed.

"Then you better get it and get dressed because we're landing in thirty minutes." Sin demanded. 

Shit was about to get real.