chapter 64 // Haven

I gulped as I heard those words flowing from Sin's mouth. I was late, I really didn't mean to be. I glanced at the clock every few moments throughout my writing to make sure I would make it on time. I just didn't want to disrupt them once I eavesdropped on Con explaining how he felt. I knew that he needed to vent, he just wouldn't admit it to himself.

I could tell them thats what I did but then they would know that I was secretly listening. I was stuck in a whirlwind of emotions due to the unknown.

"I-I didn't mean too, really. I kept glancing at the clock and-" I started, stumbling over every word. 

"Rules are rules Haven." Sin snarled, standing up from his desk. 

Why do I not feel scared right now? Why do I feel myself becoming riled up at the thought of them all punishing me? The way that their eyes were beating down on me showing that I was the prey and they were the hunters. I could've even swore I saw Tan lick his lips as he glanced at me. 

Sin motioned for me to come closer with his finger as he cleared his throat. I slowly paced myself through the room before I got right next to him, staring up into his eyes. He moved his finger under my chin and pointed my face upwards. Sin leaned closer towards the edge of my chin and slowly breathed in my scent. 

"You've been a bad girl and bad girls get punished." he lowly said, sending butterflies through my stomach.

With another quick movement, he sat back down on his desk and grasped my body onto his lap. He laid me down on my stomach and ripped my shorts down my legs. My ass was completely exposed to his raw hands and I felt myself dripping at the thought of all of them watching me.

"If one sound comes out of that pretty mouth, I'll give you more than you deserve." Sin demanded, laying out the rules.

As I nodded my head in agreement, the sting of his palm rang out against my reddening ass. I felt my teeth grit as I kept all of my pain internally, not wanting to make a sound. I went to take another breath right before another sharp slap came down on my ass. I took my hand and gripped onto Sin's leg. 

I turned my head slowly to look over at Con and Tan both sitting across from us. Con bounced his leg up and down with his eyes piercing into us. Tan discretely pulled at his pants, trying to hide his building boner. 

I squinted my eyes, waiting for another slap, but Sin rolled me over and placed a hand behind my neck. He skimmed his finger across my jaw looking deep into my eyes before making me sit up on his lap. I faced out at the others watching while they couldn't take their eyes off my panties and body. 

"Suck Tan's cock until I tell you to stop." Sin demanded, shoving me off his lap. 

I stumbled off his lap and rounded the desk until I got on all fours in front of Tan. His hand went through my hair gripping it into a fist as I zipped down his zipper. My fingers pushed down his pants and underwear as his dick fell out. I glanced up at him before I lowered my mouth to his cock. 

"I can't wait to fuck your mouth Princess." Tan muttered.

I licked his tip, circling it slowly just as Tan usually likes it. He always lets my tongue glide on his dick so smoothly. I began to move lower, licking up and down his cock as my other hand griped the tip. I played with him as I watched his head lean back in angst, wanting all of the feelings. He grasped the back of my head, slamming my deep throat onto him as I took him all in. 

"Take this cum down your throat Haven, do as I say." Tan announced bitterly.

Soon enough, the hot cum drizzled out into my mouth as I swallowed easily. I slowly moved away, looking at Tan sinking lower into the couch, as I wiped my mouth. I glanced over at Con, my throbbing clit reacting as I saw his cock hardening. Sin must've noticed because he cleared his throat suddenly. 

"Oh Con, I'm sure you've missed that pussy, show Haven just how much." Sin exclaimed, snapping his fingers. 

I gulped as I watch Con stand up abruptly like he just couldn't wait. He came up behind me and loosened his belt, the clinging ringing through my ears, just before shoving them down to the floor. As he stepped out of them, he got onto his knees so he could reach me. I glanced back behind my shoulders to watch Sin, he wasn't even paying attention, only reading my papers that I wrote. My eyebrows furrowed, why wasn't he watching?

Right when I was about to speak up, Con sank deep into my pussy from behind, causing me to arch my back and almost fall fully to the floor. 

"Fuck yes, spitfire. All wet for me already." Con groaned. 

As he slammed harder and deeper with every thrust, I couldn't help but let out my moans which were anything but quiet. I glanced behind my shoulder again, hoping that that would stir Sin up, but it didn't. Con used one hand to grasp my hips while the other came below and rubbed my clit roughly in circles. The tension was growing with every second and I could feel my legs beginning to shake. Suddenly, Con used one last rough thrust which sent my orgasm to finally subside, sending mixtures of emotion through me. I laid there for a few seconds as Con began to get up. I let out a deep groan before I sat up and turned my body fully around, staring Sin straight in the eyes as he began to look up. 

"Why didn't you watch? You always watch!" I yelled, standing up on my feet and coming closer to his desk. 

"I got my turn, work was second. I wanted the others to play." Sin replied, keeping his composure. 

"I don't like it when you don't watch." I gritted through my teeth. 

"I'll make it up to you Canim, don't you worry about that." Sin smirked.

I groaned before picking up my shorts and putting them back on, feeling too exposed right now. As I slid the waistband over my hips, Sin reached out and pulled me onto his lap. Before I could say anything, he shoved his fingers into my waistband and pried at my sensitive cunt. He swirled in circles at my raging wet clit, begging for his touch. I loathed in Sin's touch, the heat coming from the friction. 

"I couldn't watch because I won't be able to resist sinking my hard cock into that sweet pussy of yours and I have too much work to do." He groaned, shoving two fingers deep inside me.

I cried out at the sudden movement, his fingers pressing deep inside of me fingering me in a motion that had my cunt squeezing from the pressure. I groaned and leaned my head back against his chest, fighting for the growing orgasm. Sin moved his thumb accordingly so he could rub my clit as he slammed in and out of me with the others. As his thumb came down, it was too much.

"Fuck Sin!" I screamed out, my legs shaking from the orgasm. 

I sat there for a moment, regaining my consciousness as he helped tug my shorts back up. He planted a long kiss on my forehead and gently stroked my hair as his one hand held onto my waist as the other held the sheets of paper that I had personally handed him. I stared back down at them, feeling his throat begin to rumble with a sentence. 

"I like all of this, you've really got a smarts for this stuff." he whispered into my neck. 

"I've been wanting this for as long as I can remember, it's been my dream." I whispered back. 

"I can't wait to make your dreams come true, Canim." Sin replied, nuzzling into my neck.

This is exactly where I needed to be and I knew it deep in my heart.