chapter 51 // haven

I pulled the swimsuit bottoms back over my body as I regained my footing. As I turned around, all of the boy's eyes were on the sight of me redressing. Tan and Sin took after me, putting on their clothes as well. I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I began heading towards the table where Tan had previously been sitting at. 

As I slid into the chair that had been being used, I glanced over at the table. I gasped in shock as I looked down at the slightly wetted piece of paper. A drawn portrait of myself stood in the middle of a meadow with trees surrounding the barrier. There were hints of beautiful flowers and small critters lining the area. 

I felt the tiny tears in my eyes flow down my cheeks as it was an exact replica of my dream after being shot. I felt the heavy mother presence in the photo, I felt the happiness, and I felt at home again. I let my breaths continue to get harsher as I was taking in the realization. I stood up strongly, grasping the paper, and letting the hard tears flow out. 

"What the fuck is this!" I yelled as I stared at Tan. 

I knew it was his drawing due to being the only one sitting here while I was swimming. How did he get into my mind, how did he know where I had been? 

"You aren't supposed to see that!" Tan exclaimed, stepping towards me to grab it out of my hand. 

"Why! Because you sick fucks were watching my dreams after I got shot? What do you have, a dream machine?" I yelled out.

Tan paused in his step before making a confused face, looking back at Sin and Con. 

"What are you even talking about? A dream machine?" he questioned.

"After I almost died, I went to this exact place and saw my mother. We had to say our goodbyes and she said some strange quote before leaving." I announced. 

They all stared back at me in complete hesitation, not having a clue what I was talking about. I let out a sigh before sinking back into the chair. The quote she said to me repeated in my head, "It is not me you need, it is the gentle souls that the universe gives you, these people are your art. Your love is more than valuable when given to the correct art." 

"Haven, you have got to explain more." Tan said, cautiously approaching me. 

"After I got shot, I faded into this meadow, the exact one you just drew. I found my mother there and we had a conversation. She said that it wasn't her that I needed, it was the gentle souls that the universe gives me. I was so confused." I sobbed out, cupping my face in my hands. 

"I don't understand." Tan responded, shaking his head slowly.

"She said that these people are my art. Where did you get the inspiration to draw this image?" I questioned, slamming the paper down on the table. 

"I-I don't know, it just came to me. I haven't drawn in months, it was just a feeling." Tan sighed. 

I stood up slowly and pulled him into a deep hug. I let out my sobs as he grabbed back tightly onto my waist. He rubbed my back gently with one hand while I grasped onto his body, soaking it with my tears. I knew what she meant now, I was meant to find all three of them. They were the ones that were connected to my soul.

"I think she meant you guys all of this time." I sobbed out. 

I slightly pulled away and glanced at all of them again, watching as Sin and Con came towards me as well. They pushed us all into a large group hug which we stayed in for a few moments. These were my boys, my family, my everything. 

We were all meant to be, all in one.