chapter 61 // haven

The sunset streamed into my room as I closed down the notebook, allowing the pencil to slowly roll off my bed. I had only gotten to the first line, my brain uncooperative.

I stated out at the view, taking in the sense of art that laid upon me. The ongoing skyline, the pastel sky, and the slow movement of the city. It was a masterpiece that I was involved in.

Why did it not feel like a masterpiece?

As I reached up to throw the hood from my hoodie over my head, the slight creak from my door opening caused my head to whip backwards. Only to spot Sin leaning in the doorway.

He crossed his arms over his chest and lowly hung his head, shaking it back and forth. I knew he was giving me the answer from the trial tonight. He always gave me the same answer, it hadn't changed in the past few weeks.

"I don't understand why it's not working." I expressed, my chest growing heavier.

Con's tests all remained the same, they never changed, no matter what the doctor tried. I knew the doctor's next orders were going to be pulling the plug, they couldn't break Con's coma. I just couldn't accept that answer.

"I don't understand it either, Canim." he whispered, taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

I slowly crawled towards him, hugging him from behind as I rested the side of my face on his back. I had neglected their feelings as well, why did I not understand that this was their family dying in front of them? How could I have been so selfish?

I let the soft cries escape from my throat as I nuzzled into his back. Sin slowly turned himself in a 360 before pulling me into his lap, allowing me to straddle him. He rocked me back and forth as he stroked down the back of my hair.

"I feel like all I ever do is cry, I never cry this much. I'm so fucking weak, Sin." I sobbed, reaching up to wipe my eyes.

Before I could, he grasped the sides of my face with his hands and pulled me back a few inches, staring into my eyes.

"Haven. You're the furthest thing from weak, you hear me? You are the strongest person to walk this earth." he exclaimed as he held onto my body tighter.

I let my emotions take over me as I slammed my lips into his, begging for an ounce of compassion. He met me right back, the way his desperate lips suffocated me. He slid one hand under my jaw, slightly forcing it upwards as he shoved his tongue deep into my mouth.

It was a deep but passionate kiss that was everything I needed in that moment. I reached underneath me grasping at the zipper on his jeans. But, he pushed my hand away and in one swift movement, he pinned me underneath him.

"No Canim. You need this more than me." he groaned before stealing another kiss.

His right hand moved quickly, ripping down my leggings and panties with one pull. I winced as the cool air flushed around my wet core, begging to be touched.

I looked up into Sin's greedy eyes before he began yanking my hoodie up with a hard pull. I shook it off my head allowing my naked body to flush with his. He slightly growled as he took me in fully.

He slammed his lips down onto my neck, gently kissing down with each flutter of his mouth. I moaned out as I tightened my thighs around his knee that pressed against my wet clit.

He sucked a tit into my mouth, grasping it with one hand while his other pinned my hands above my head. He focused closely on my nipple, sucking and pulling at the nub, sending more force down to my cunt.

"God, I've missed this." he moaned, his voice vibrating against my nipple.

He trickled his hand from my breast down my body, slightly tickling as he moved downwards. Suddenly, he grasped my thigh with force and slammed it to the bed. My legs obeyed, opening fully for him.

He ran his middle finger down my slit sending my throat to let out a deep groan. I needed this more than ever, I urned for his touch. I thrusted my hips further into his finger begging for him to move faster.

He took away his finger from my clit and slammed it deep inside my dripping cunt, adding a finger as I adjusted. I bent my head back in pleasure as he thrusted them in and out. My pussy throbbed as he added his thumb to the works, grinding against my clit.

I squirmed against his touch as the climax began to build in the deep pools of my stomach. He slammed his fingers inside me one last time before pulling out of me.

"Wha-" I began to stutter as he took his hand and placed it on my lips, shushing me.

He released my hands and grabbed both sides of my waist as he laid down on his stomach, moving his mouth down towards my aching pussy.

"I want you to grind this utter piece of perfection against my mouth until you release every drop into my fucking mouth." Sin demanded, his eyes full of desire.

I nodded but was cut short as Sin sent his tongue straight to my throbbing clit. I grasped at his hair, slightly rolling my hips against his mouth, chasing my own orgasm. The fucker was making me work for it, I see how it is.

He moved his hands from my waist and used them to pry my thighs apart, holding them down to the bed. This only made it harder to slide my wet pussy against his mouth. I drove my hips with such force, allowing him to move his liquidated tongue from my clit to filling my hole with such desire.

I was feeling the familiar feeling again, the roaring orgasm about to rip through my body like a building storm. I grasped the sheets as I bent my head back. Just as I began to hit the edge, Sin sucked my clit into his mouth which sent the orgasm to overfill my body.

I cried out in such pleasure, squirming against his touch. Sin devoured my orgasm, lapping at every drop that I came with. I watched as he licked his lips before wiping them with his bare hands. The pure love that came from his eyes filled my body with pure happiness and ecstasy. 

I sat up just for him to grasp my body and turn me over, pulling me against his chest. I laid on top of the covers, watching the sunset fall behind the tall buildings as I felt my eyes flutter. Sin's soft breaths caressed the back of my neck as his arms wrapped around my stomach. 

Before I slowly drifted asleep.