chapter 21 // haven

**Spicy**

"You won't need that princess, they got bugged, they won't work," A voice sounded behind me as I flipped my body around.

My whole chest was rising up and down before my teary eyes focused on the figure. Tan.

He had a concerned but 'happy to see you' smile that rested perfectly on his face. He had his mask on along with his hair falling right above his eyes, just the way I liked it.

My fingers opened as the guns dropped below me, echoing off the floor. I ran into his arms, collapsing into them, as he held me up. His lips pressed into the top of my head before he rested his head on me.

"Hav, you're hurt, I need to look at you" He said, rubbing my arm. I loved when he did that, such a gentle but loving touch.

I nodded as I backed up from him, allowing him to get down on his knees. He spun the backpack that laid onto his back to the front of him, pulling out the first aid kit. I watched as he ripped open each of sterile wipe packets, surgical tape, and pieces of fabric.

He raised himself back up, leaving the rest of the kit onto the ground. He grabbed my hand first, wiping it down with the alcohol, paying close attention to each cut. I winced at the liquid pouring into my cuts even though it hadn't been the worst pain I've experienced.

"Im sorry that I didn't come quicker, that hallway is awful and dreadfully creepy" He said, trying to brighten the mood.

I chuckled a little bit before groaning, every movement hurting my shoulder.

"You're fine Tan, I'm just glad to see a familiar face," I replied.

He took the fabric in between his teeth as he wrapped it around my hand before pulling on it. He tightened it to the right amount as he slapped the surgical tape on it, holding it together.

His eyes now moved to my shoulder, grabbing the other piece of fabric. He trickled his fingers up my arm, lightly lifting it, being as careful as possible. My eyes shot closed as he raised my arm, holding it out towards the side.

"We will have Sin pull the bullet out and care for it once we get back. For now, I just have to wrap it so the blood stops." He said, walking me through the process.

I had never been shot before, there wasn't any reason that I would have been. The adrenaline must have been kicking out most of the feeling because this wasn't as bad as someone would think. Tan was being incredibly gentle and I couldn't thank him enough.

His serious face as he swiftly moved the fabric around my shoulder working quickly was making that same pool build up in between my thighs. My blood laying all over his hands, him not caring, and the lingering presence that he cared about me, was sending me over the edge. I squeezed my thighs together trying to force the thoughts out.

Tan and I locked eyes as a grin took over his mouth. He knew, he could read it all over my face.

"I think my princess is wet for me, am I right?" He said, finishing up with tying my shoulder.

I shook my head side to side, not wanting him to know.

He cupped my neck up into his fingers and bent it back, forcing me to look straight up at him. I should have known, these men were Gods. They could see straight through me. I could never rule them, they ruled over me, and I wasn't fighting it anymore.

"Does blood turn you on Haven?" He said, lowering his mouth onto my exposed neck.

Yes, it did, at least right now. I would never tell but seeing him with my blood all over his hands, made me feel a certain way. I didn't like that this was turning me on, it made me feel sick. My thoughts left my head as Tan now nibbled along my jaw.

"Sweet Haven, I should make you suck my dick atop the blood pools that you caused" He said, kissing further down my neck.

My mouth let out a gasp, never wanting his delicate lips to leave my skin. I wanted him, I needed him. If having him in the same room where I slaughtered other men was sick, I was sick.

His large hand moved from my throat up into my hair, balling it up into his fist. He used my hair as leverage, pushing me down onto my knees. I didn't fight it, I was aching for his dominance. My knees hit the pavement, soaked in a pool of blood.

It splattered all over my pants, seeping into them.

I reached out my arms, fighting against the shooting pain in my shoulder, towards his belt. I unbuckled it and pulled it out of his black jean's loops. My fingers fumbled with his zipper before pulling them down, revealing his grey boxers with his raging boner. I looked up at him where we linked eyes, his eyes full of passion and desire. Deep behind them, something lingered, a look of lust. He enjoyed being in charge and he saw that I liked it too.

He helped pull himself out of his boxers, sliding them down to his ankles. His girthy cock sprung into my face, opening my eyes up in surprise. His dick was thick and would not be easy compared to other men I have been with. He had length, sitting around seven inches, but it was the thickness that got to me.

Tan didn't wait, he pushed my head into him, without even giving me a chance to breath. My tongue swirled around his tip, lapping at the precum that pooled up, causing a moan to seep out of him.

I pulled him into my throat, having to open my lips as wide as possible, trying to fit him. I knew I would struggle to take him as deep as he wanted. Tan pushed my head all the way down onto his dick causing me to push down my spit, trying to take him fully.

My head bobbed on his dick as he slid in and out of my throat, making my pussy clench at his dominance. A huge crash came from the side of us causing Tan to stutter for a moment. My eyes swept to the loud sound finding Sin and Con toppling over into the room.

If I didn't know Tan was enjoying this as much as me, I would have stopped. But, knowing Tan was enjoying this, I didn't remove my mouth.

I turned my eyes and attention back towards him. He was getting restless, now beginning to thrust into my throat. The wet spit ran out of my mouth as he rammed into me.

I watched as he tilted his head back, bringing his right hand to his own throat. He held it there for a moment before sliding it down his chest.

I felt two sets of eyes on me and by the way I heard a belt buckle unlatching, I knew someone was doing more than watching.

I smirked, my cunt vibrating in between my legs, as I watched him overfill with pleasure. He gritted his teeth, pulling both of his hands behind my head, pounding into my throat. His breathing matched his pace, overspilling with excitement.

Tan's body shuddered as my name escaped his lips, still holding me onto his cock. I sucked in my lips, taking all the air out between us, allowing him to cum in my mouth. I took it down the throat as my eyes didn't change their stare.

He held me there for a moment as he gasped, "Don't take it out, I need to feel you. I've waited long for this". He didn't release out of my throat for a few moments. Holding his hands against me until he released my hair, pulling them onto my throat instead. With one firm grasp, he pulled me up off the bloody ground and twisted me around.

My eyes bored into Con and Sin, leaning up against the wall by the door.  Sin had his own cock out, pouring his own release out of the tip. Sin's was much lengthier than Tan but not as thick. Seeing him touch himself as he stared all over my body, made my pussy clench even more. Con stood next to Sin, arms crossed as he took me all in, with a bulge up in his pants.

"I want you to notice that this is what you do to us Haven. Touching ourselves in the fucking enemies's office," Tan growled into my ear.

I felt Tan buckling his jeans up before he pulled me closer into him, kissing my cheek. My back hit his chest as I felt him breathing down my neck.

I grasped onto his hand that caressed my chest, rubbing my thumb along it. I watched as Sin as he fixed his own jeans up. A slight smile pulled at my face as I twisted out of Tan's grip. I walked confidently over to Sin and Con, stepping over the bodies, staring right at them.

I know that I said they owned me earlier, but I was beginning to think that we owned each other. They were starting to wrap all around my finger and it was about to get real fun.