chapter 47 // con

Same TW as last chapter**

Dark smut - not for the weak stomach ;) Hard BDSM.

_________________________________________

She's kissing me.

She's fucking kissing me.

My tongue dove into her mouth as I pressed back into her lips, dominating hers. It was a bruising but passionate kiss like we both had so much to say. I wrapped my hands up into her hair and pulled her closer. Haven moved her hands from behind my neck down towards the bottom of my shirt, bringing it up over my head. 

I followed her movements, bringing my hand underneath her shirt and squeezing her tits. I felt up on the sides of her body, her nipples, and all of her perfect curves. As I shoved off her shirt and flung it to the side, I continued running my hands up her body while kissing her. She moaned against me as I dropped my mouth to her neck.

My mouth kissed down her collarbones to her chest, eventually coming onto her nipples. I twirled my tongue around them as I squeezed them with one of my hands. I used the other hand to grasp onto her thigh. I dropped both my hands and shoved up her skirt, revealing her tight panties with a wet spot.

"Do you want to wait till we get back?" I stuttered as I noticed we were still in the warehouse. 

"No. I need this, I need you to fucking break me Con." she moaned. 

With that, I grasped her thighs, wrapping them around my waist. I carried her out of the room, leaving Evin bleeding out behind us. I continued kissing down her cleavage as I dropped her onto the doctor's chair in the second room. I didn't waste another minute ripping her skirt down off her thighs. 

"I need to know you want this, spitfire. I need to know you can handle it." I breathed out against her neck.

"I want to forget. I need to be set free again, please Con." she said with tears in her eyes. 

The hunger in my stomach growled as I climbed on top of her. I dropped my hand down to her panties, rubbing the tiny wet spot that was beginning to grow. She bent her head back in pleasure as I circled her throbbing clit. I ran my two fingers up and down before ripping them apart with my teeth.

I flung the remaining material to the floor before spreading her pussy apart. I shoved my tongue in between the folds and began circling my tongue around her heat. She tried to clench her thighs together but couldn't due to my hand holding down one of her thighs. I slammed my two fingers deep inside of her without a warning before pumping.

I licked up and down on her throbbing pussy as I worked inside of her with my fingers, making sure she was going towards her climax. She was moaning out my name and gripping my hair which meant she was close. As I saw her legs begin to shake, I pulled out of her and stopped completely. 

"You cum when I say not when you want, brat." I spat.

I climbed off the chair and took off my remaining clothes which left my cock to harden. I cracked my knuckles before grabbing one of my knives from the counter. I grabbed Haven's legs and arms, chaining them down to the bed, making her unable to move. 

I grabbed her thighs and spread them apart, locking the chains in place, where her thighs couldn't close. I spread her pussy with my two fingers and blew lightly on her clit, sending shivers down her body. I stared deep into her eyes, watching her movements closely, as I flicked open the knife.

I slowly began rubbing the edge of the blade against her pulsating clit, using it to rub her up and down. I used my other hand to thrust my two fingers inside of her while my knife rubbed her clit. She screamed out in pleasure, begging for more as I roughly fucked her with my fingers. As she was about to cum, I paused again.

"Please, Con." she begged.

I flipped her over and shoved her chest into the chair as I examined over her body. I climbed back onto the chair and leant over her, putting my mouth to her ear. I reached underneath her and put my hand over her clit, beginning to slowly rub the throbbing heat. I took one thrust as I pushed my dick deep inside of her. 

She moaned as I roughly fucked in and out of her while rubbing her clit. I wasn't gentle or kind, I took what I wanted. I brought my hand from her clit and shoved my two fingers into her throat, making her suck on them. I thrusted into her a few more times until she was gagging onto my fingers, chasing her own release. 

I climbed off of her again and grabbed my belt from the ground. I slammed it down onto her ass as I watched her body relaxed in satisfaction. 

"Bundle all the anger up and when I slap your ass, let it out." I demanded. 

I watched as her body tensed with the anger fueling throughout her before smacking her with the belt again. When it came down onto her with a loud smack, she relaxed once again. She was releasing her anger, I was getting to her. I did it a few more times as she yelled out against the smacks. 

The tears poured down her cheeks of her remembering the trauma and the fact that she was releasing it. I turned her back over and released her legs and arms from the restraint. As I ran my hands back down her body, I watched her shake against my touch. I loved the way she responded to me and only me. 

"I'm ready." she quietly said.

I grasped her chin and pointed it up to look at me deeply. I furrowed my eyebrows as I searched her eyes for an answer. 

"Not quietly. Confident." I said, letting a slight tap on her face come from my palm. 

"I am ready." she demanded, staring right back into me.

I grinned before using her neck to push her back against the chair. I got on top of her and positioned my cock with her entrance. As I began to push into her, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I held onto her as if I was pulling her into a large hug and dove deep into her wet pussy. 

I slowly pulled in and out of her, kissing her in between each stroke. I took one of my hands and pushed it in between us, rubbing her clit roughly. She screamed out in pleasure within my mouth as I held onto her body. I felt my body begin to tighten as I pulled my head back.

"Fucking cum." I ordered as I felt her pussy clench around my cock. 

I sighed as I came inside of her, breathing into her neck. I sat up and pulled her into my lap, holding her against my chest. Both of us tried to catch our breath as I kissed all around her face and chest. 

"I'm so proud of you." I sweetly said.

"Thank you," she said in between the small amounts of tears. 

She rested her head on my shoulder as I stood up. I held onto her with one hand as I tried to shimmy on my pants with the other. It was a difficult task but I ended up managing although I couldn't get my belt back on. I nuzzled into her neck for a moment before walking into the other room and tugging her shirt over her. 

I locked up the warehouse and headed to the car, letting her down in the passenger seat. She grasped out for my neck, not wanting to let go of me as I pried off her hands.

As I drove home and glanced over at her sleeping soundly in the passenger side of the car, "I was all over her" by Salvia Path began lightly playing. Her soft breaths captured the air, her hair was pulled back into a soft ponytail. I had to hold back the soft tears that glossed my eyes. 

I finally found my person. 

I finally found my reason to live.