spending time with the kids and adult activities

** friday October 29th, 2032**

-taylors pov-

Joe and I are spending the day together while the kids are at school. On Sunday night joe is leaving to shoot a movie and we will be alone for a while so I'm soaking up the last moments alone with joe before the weekend.

While joe is dropping the kids off at school, I've cleaned the kitchen and put over a load of laundry. When you are a family of five there is a lot of laundry rotating here so we do several loads a day usually. Most celebs probably have staff that do stuff like this, but we value normalcy and prefer to do as much as possible us selves. The only thing we get people to do is once a week there is a cleaning lady that comes to our house and do a deep cleaning but the normal daily stuff, we do us selves.

I go upstairs and get a surprise ready for joe that I've been planning. We have a few hours to ourselves before one of us need to go and eat lunch with Ellie, so I've planned some adult fun for us.

So I get out a bag from under the bed and pull out a red lingerie set that I got to show him. I know he is about to walk in the door so quickly I slip into it and pull my hair out of the bun and lay down on the bed seductively when I hear the front door open and close.

He calls my name through the house "i'm up here. Come on, I have a surprise for you" I yell and hear him come towards our bedroom.

MATURE CONTENT

The door creek open and joe gets a cheeky grin when he sees me "damn, you're smoking hot love" he says and lick his lips.

I sit up on my knees and run my hands all over my body "you think so. Does this make you horny joe?" I say and run my hands over my breasts and stop right above my crotch. "I mean, doesn't my erection give it away" he says and come towards me and cup my face and kiss me lovingly. "Show me how horny I make you joe" I say and bite his lip.

"oh, I fully intent to explore your body Mrs. Alwyn" he says and push me down on the bed and get undressed down to his boxers before climbing on top of me and I can feel his erection poking my thigh, but I love that I make his body react in that way.

He attaches his lips to my neck and start to suck on it while reaching behind me to clip off the bra I'm wearing. "You know, I love this on you, but it's even better off you" he says and travel from my neck down to my breast and take my nipple in his mouth and suck on it which makes me moan.

My breasts aren't what they used to be. When we met, they were smaller and perkier, but now they have nursed three children and are saggy and full of stretchmarks. But he still treats them like he always has, giving them both equal attention which helps me get more aroused.

He travels down my stomach and roll of the thin scrap that is called a thong but it's hardly big enough to cover anything really. He sits on his knees and get a smirk on his face "I want to try something new" he says and go to my underwear drawer and get out what I hide there. One of my vibrators that I use when he isn't here. "i've never used one of these on you, I want to try, I want to use what you use when I'm not here" he also grabs some lube and come over and spread my legs.

It's a pretty big one and its pink which is fun. "Are you that jealous of my toy's joe?" I say and smirk. "You should facetime me the next time you use it and I'm out of town. I can talk dirty to you while you get yourself an orgasm"

"I mean, phone sex is fun. We have some good phone sex every once in a while" we always try to find ways to spice up our sex life when we aren't at the same place. "Show me what you got Alwyn" I say as he puts on some lube and spread my legs.

With his free hand he rubs my clit and I sigh in content "that feels really good" I moan. He has this way with using his fingers to get me off in lots of different ways. He rubs my clit, or he uses them to reach my g spot which makes me unravel in his arms in minutes, they are so long.