valentines evening

** Thursday february 14th, 2036**

-ellies Pov-

I'm not getting too dressed up because we wanted to do casual for valentine's day. So I'm getting dressed in jeans, a nice top and boots. We decided that for valentines we were going to go get whatever fast-food we craved that night, eat it in the car in a parking lot so we could make out and then go home and snuggle in bed and watch a movie. But I have a suspicion that we won't actually watch much of a movie. While we were sitting in the cafeteria at lunch today, he had his hand on my thigh massaging it and even though I love it when he holds me there, I also get really tingly and want to do more.

My mom might have mentioned this morning that I have a lot of sex, but it's not that much actually. We love to do it when we can, but it's more of exploring our bodies and figuring out what we like together than just having sex. But I'm not going to explain that to my mom.

But yesterday before school I was outside talking with Lauren, and she got me thinking about trying different stuff, but I've been scared to do that.

** flashback **

"Wait! You do what?" I ask with wide eyes. "yeah, we figured that you know. Oral was nice. It's a nice foreplay too and I'm getting braver with each time we do something. It's really fun" she says and blushes.

I've been recently wanting to try that, but I have been too scared. What if it tastes bad or just feel disgusting. I've never done it and what if I start and then don't like it. "i've really wanted to try if I'm being honest. But I've been scared. Like how did it taste?" I ask her.

"I thought it was going to be vile, but it was fine. And when he went down on me it was heaven. Like he does... like i'm not even going to go there and tell you. But its good. Have you tried something other than just missionary?" she says and add a question at the end.

"Just on my back, I gave him a hand job, he rubbed me and then he slid his fingers in. Then there were som shower sex, but it was hard to figure that out. But that's about it" I say and blush. Lauren is the friend I can come to with questions about sex because chances are she has done it before me. It's not that it is a competition, but it's nice to hear how it went for her and then I feel more confident to try. I know that I could in theory ask my mom, but there are just some things that mother and daugther shouldn't talk about.

"Talking about it helps in my experience. Voice your concerns beforehand and make sure that both parties are in agreement that if one doesn't like it, you stop and there are no hard feelings. That's what we do" she shrugs.

"Anything... else you have tried that feels good and I should consider" I say and bite my lip, I'm open for ideas. She looks around us and pull out a magazine from her bag and flip up to a page and my eyes widen and I smirk at her "take this and read, its gold. All kinds of sex stuff" she smirks at me. "But I would try having him sitting up against the headboard and then just... sitting on top of him if you know what I mean. That way you are in control"

I'm for sure going to bring her suggestions up to Alex because we have been slowly exploring our bodies and figuring out what feels good for us, but we have been scared to search for ideas or something. That's not exactly something I want my parents to see in my search history. So Laurens magazine is perfect inspiration.

Alex comes over with Lucas and Lauren and him walk away and I stand there leaning against the wall with Alex. "so... I was talking with Lauren about... you know... and she told me some interesting stuff I would be interested in trying if you're game" I say with a smirk, and he raises an eyebrow "i'm down. Tell me"