intimate problems

** monday July 7th 2036**

-ellies pov-

"It hurts like hell Ellie; I don't know what to do" he says. "Go get my mom" he says, and my eyes widen, his mom. How the hell do I explain this.

I quickly get dressed because he is in genuine pain, and head downstairs to find Viviane. She is in the kitchen "hi Ellie" she says, and I bite my lip. "Hi... eh we need your help. Well Alex needs your help, could you please come" I say hesitantly, and she follows me upstairs.

We walk into the bedroom where Alex is rolling around in pain "what's going on?" Viviane asks and turn red when she sees that he is naked. "I... it won't go down. And it hurts like hell" he says and grunts again.

I'm standing next to her with a crimson red face because she clearly sees what we have been doing. "Wait... won't go down. How long since you... two were having sex" she asks, and I look at the clock "Four hours ago" I tell her.

"We need to go to the ER then because something could be wrong if it won't go soft again" she says and Alexs eyes widen, "I need to go to the ER with a... woody" he asks, and I go to get him some clothes. "We need to go. Get dressed and let's head to the ER" she says, and we do as we are told.

**

We arrive at the er and Alex is really uncomfortable because you can clearly see his erection through his pants, and he is grunting in pain. We are taking to a bed and I'm on one side while Viviane is on the other.

He holds my hand until the doctor comes "alexander turner I hear you have a problem with an erection that won't go down" the doctor says, and Alex confirms it, so the doctor brings out his notepad. "When was the last time you ejaculated?" he asks, and Alex says about four and a half hours ago.

"Did you take any erectile disfunction drugs?" he asks, and Alexs eyes widen, and I get really uncomfortable. "my... my friend dared me to take one" he mumbles and I'm crimson red again.

"Well then that might be your problem then, if you take it and don't need it, it can cause a condition caused Priapism which basically means that the erection won't go away. but with a prolonged erection the penile tissue starts to die, which can make you in the need lose your penis. So what I want to do is drain the blood and it will deflate the penis again" the doctor says, and the nurse comes in with a bunch of needles and other stuff.

"You want to stick a needle in my penis" Alex groans and I bite my lip "that's really the only way to safely get it down again. Taking erectile disfunction drugs when you don't need it can be dangerous" the doctor says and his mom consent to the procedure.

Alex has to remove his pants and that leaves Viviane, Alex and me looking at his penis standing with embarrassed looks on all of our faces. "don't do this again Alex, I'm sure your penis works perfectly fine without taking dares from your friend" Viviane says quietly to him.

"Sorry mom. He said it... he said it could make me last longer, clearly it didn't because... it doesn't matter" he says and stop himself before he says that he ended up cumming before me. "What. We are sitting here looking at your penis Alex. What aren't you saying" she snaps at him.

"I ended up cumming before her, okay? Is that what you wanted to hear, how I ejaculated before my girlfriend a few times and had to fix that" he says. He usually isn't this snappy with his mom, but clearly, he is in a lot of pain. "Sorry I don't mean to snap but this hurts" he says, and I just sit here and hold his hand.

"it's okay Alex" I tell him, and he looks at me with both love and pain. "i'm scared" he says, and I caress his head "it will be okay. They will fix it"