What she doesn't know can't hurt her

** Thursday November 18th, 2032**

-joes pov-

I've been in London to film the new movie for three weeks now and its fun, but I miss home. Filming has been my passion for years now but it's hard to be away from Taylor and the kids. It's especially hard when I know that Taylor has her hands full with Ellie and doesn't get a break these days. Usually, we trade off on stuff but now she has to deal with everything on her own. Abigail is still at our house because of the issued with her husband so Taylor isn't alone with the kids, but it's still a lot and I know she is holding back on how much she is struggling.

"Love how are you doing? How are the kids?" I ask her as we are on a facetime call while the girls are at school.

"i'm fine. Exhausted but fine. Missing you a lot. Ellie is struggling a lot, but I feel like we got a handle on it. Aurora and Kenzie are tumbling around the house scaring me with the intricacies with their tricks but no one has gotten hurt yet" she says and chuckle.

"I miss you too love, I miss all of you. Being away from you suck" I sigh and study her flawless face. I feel like she gets more beautiful every single day I've known her. She has this spark in her eyes and enchanting smile as well as the most beautiful personality I've known. There is no one like her, I refuse to believe there is anyone that is even remotely like her.

"One more month and you're back with us and we can snuggle all night. Sleeping alone is lonely" she says and lean back on the couch. "True. I can hold you and have dirty sex. God, I miss felling your walls clench around my cock and hearing your soft moans and screams of my name" I smirk at her and she blushes.

"You dirty man joseph. I clenched around something else yesterday. You should have seen it, it was really hot, and I squirted as I came screaming your name" she giggles, and I groan. "you're killing me babe. I want to fuck you so bad right now. You up for some phone sex tomorrow?" I tell her and bite my lip.

"sure. I miss your body so much I would even give you a blowjob right now" she smirks, and I throw my head back laughing. "And you hate that, so you must be really horny Mrs. Alwyn"

She hates going down on me, so I never make her or even mention it. If she doesn't like it, she shouldn't do it, it's not a big deal to me. I would much rather cum inside of her anyway, so I don't care.

"I would pull out my cock right now and have phone sex with you. But I have to go film any minute now" I sigh and look at her flustered and giggling face. "Fine you go do that. But tomorrow. You and your hand and me and my vibrator have a date." she says and blow me a kiss.

We exchange words of love before hanging up as I'm called to set.

I walk out of my trailer to head over to set for the next shoot. This is my dream movie and its exiting to be the lead in such a big production. It never fails to feel this way no matter how many lead roles I have, it still feels like a privilege that in not taking for granted. This is a line of work that few success at this level so its exiting that its happening for me and I don't take that for granted for even a second.

"Joe, meet our new assistant Angelina" the director motion towards a tall, slim brunette that I already know.

"Hi joe, long time no see" she says and flashes me the usually smile she has that show of her white teeth. "hi" I say and shake her hand.

"you two know eachother?" the director asks, and I nod. "yes, a long time ago back in drama school" I tell him part of the story. We were more than friends, we dated for a while. She was the last girl I dated before I got with Taylor. I broke it off with her shortly after I meet Taylor the first time because I know I was enchanted by Taylor, and I couldn't keep going with angelina when our relationship was already strained.