Stupid decisions have consequences

** Wednesday March 19th, 2036**

-elies pov-

After taking some blood and her sending off the prescription to the pharmacy we leave the office and I know that when we get into the car my mom is going to yell at me.

When we get in the car, I can't even look at my mom. "What were you thinking Elliana Alwyn! Having sex without a condom. For god's sake what is going on with you" she yells at me, and I guess I deserve that with the stupid decision I made.

"Mom I'm sorry. I didn't think... I didn't think I could get an STD" I tell her honestly. "Then why did you do this? Do you even realize how dangerous it can be to get an STD" she continues to yell.

"Some of my friends where saying how it felt different and I wanted to feel what it was like" I tell her and keep looking everywhere but at her. I get why she is mad, but I just wanted to know what people were talking about. Clearly it was a mistake though.

"so when your friends do stupid things you have to do it too?" she says, and I bite my lip "no"

-taylors pov-

I can't believe she did this. It's bad enough that she is sexually active, but now she decides to take off the condom just to feel what it's like. This is so irresponsible, and I can't believe she did this.

"Please don't tell dad" she mutters and I roll my eyes "of course I'm going to tell your dad. First of all, he would know when he looked at the insurance forms. But you are sick, and I don't keep that from your father" I yell at her.

Of course I'm going to tell joe. Usually, I don't tell things she tells me to joe, but this is different. I could never keep illness away from him because this means that we need to have yet another conversation about safe sex.

"And I need to call Viviane, because she needs to know that Alex needs to get tested" I tell her, and her eyes widen when she looks at me and she asks me to please not do that. "of course I have to call. I can't trust you right now, I need to know that they get him tested so he could get treated as well. This was reckless Elliana and I'm furious" I tell her.

An STD is serious and if it's not treated it can have long term impact on your health. So I need to call his mom to make sure she gets all the information and not just what teenagers decide to tell her.

"This is breaking my trust Elliana, you promised to be responsible. So now the bedroom door stays open again, and he is not allowed to be at the house when an adult isn't at the house. You need to earn back those privileges" I tell her, and she leans against the seat.

"Mom please. I know that I made a mistake, but don't take those things away. I'm happy, don't you want me to be happy" she argues but I sigh. "of course I want you to be happy. But you did something reckless that broke our trust. I know that it's impossible to be the pantie police, but now we need to try because you can't be responsible with it. I'm not allowing him to stay at the house when its only you there anymore"

Being the pantie police is completely impossible, and I know that. But when she can't be responsible, I need to try because this is potentially dangerous. Situations like this is things I feared when she started to be intimate, but I've tried to understand where she is coming from. Neither me or joe are happy that she has decided that she wanted to explore this side of herself, but at least we have had an open conversation with her and talking a lot about safe sex. That's really all we can do, talk about safe sex. But now I need to put my foot down.

"Mom I didn't mean to break your trust. I'm really sorry. But please" she says and starts to cry. I want to cave and tell her that it's okay, but I can't do that. She needs to take consequences of her own actions, and that's how it is when you make bad decisions.