not just the idea of something

** friday september 7th 2035**

-taylors Pov- 

MATURE CONTENT 

Joe is dropping the kids off at school and I'm impatiently waiting for him to come home so I can run my hands all over his body and we can pleasure one another. I'm so horny that its uncomfortable and I'm about to go upstairs and handle myself with my vibrator. 

Thankfully he comes in the door and just as he shuts it, I press him up against the wall and attack his lips. "i'm so fucking horny" I say and lift his knee up with the hand that's not in his hair and start to grind against It to get some sort of friction at my core. 

He chuckles against my lips, and I pull away and smirk at him. "Do you want to run your hands all over me or should I go and handle myself" I say and let my hand run over the fabric of my clothes over my breasts and down to my core. 

"Even though I find it insanely hot when you fly solo, I'm going to kiss every inch of your body and taste you" he says and pick me up and carry my upstairs. Benji tries to follow us, but joe shuts him out of our room. He came in once and got on the bed with us and it was annoying. 

Joe puts me down on my feet and lick down my jaw and to my neck before leaving a trail of kisses there and I can feel myself getting more and more wet by the second. He starts to suck on my neck, and I pull his head away "don't you dare leave a hickey there, I don't want to have to keep covering that up" I tell him, and he pulls off my shirt instead. "Fine I will leave it where only you and me will see it then. 

His mouth travels down to the valley of my breasts and he unclips my bra and throw it on the floor before quickly removing my pants too and push me down on the bed. I giggle as the climbs on top of me and make circles with his tongue around my nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking harshly. 

I tangle my fingers in his hair and moan his name softly. I'm getting more impatient though, so I pull his shirt over his head, and he slips out of his pants before attacking my other nipple to get that nice and erect too. 

My core is throbbing now, and I want to feel him so bad. "Joe please touch me" I whimper, and he smiles against my breasts. "You want me to use my long fingers on you love" he asks and run his fingers over the fabric of my panties that are now soaked. "Please eat me out" 

He rolls my panties down before kissing up the inside of my thigh before reaching my core and I gasp loudly when I feel his tongue against my clit. "joe" I moan "I love you" 

"mm taste so good love" he says as he pulls away from my core to talk but I push his face back desperate to feel the pleasure. 

Gently he slides two of his long fingers in me too and I grind against them to get more friction. "I love it when you go down on me" I say and moan between the words. I've been longing for this kind of pleasure for the last several days, he just knows my body so well and know exactly what to do to make me feel good. 

I clench around him and release my orgasm and he lick me clean before talking off his boxers. He is fully erect and precum is leaking from his tip making me hornier by the second because I get this reaction out of his body. "Joe I want to feel all of you" I moan, and he smirks at me. "You're so hot when you talk dirty Taylor" 

I smirk back at him "I know something I can do that's even hotter" I say and push him on his back before gently pumping his erection as I kiss him and slip my tongue into his mouth. "You sure you want to do that Taylor" he says against my lips, and I squeeze his balls making him yelp in pleasure and slight pain. "Shut up and let me do it" 

I trail kisses from his lips down his chest and towards his erection before taking it into my mouth and playing with his balls with my hand. Every time I go down, I swallow and every time I go up, I run my tongue around his tip. "Fuck Taylor don't stop" he says and tangle his fingers in my hair gently guiding me.