New Years eve

** monday - new years eve December 31st 2035**

-ellies Pov- 

Today we are having a big new year's party at our house like we have every year. My mom's side of the family is coming, Lauren and her family, and other friends. All of us kids get to bring a friend and I obviously chose Alex, and Lauren is bringing her boyfriend too. All four of us is going to have a sleepover in my room tonight which is going to be fun. 

Lauren came over early and we are in my room getting ready while her mom is helping setting things up downstairs. "Wait you had sex?!" I gasp and she blush "not so loud Ellie. God, I don't want my mom to know" 

I run and shut the bedroom door and we move our makeup into the bathroom and shut that door too. "Tell me everything" I say, and we are both smiling big. "It was perfect. It did hurt but he was so gentle and made me feel so safe even though I was nervous" she says, and I try to imagine what it's like. 

"In what way did it hurt?" I say nervously. I don't want it to hurt. "it's hard to explain but it was a sharp pain when he slid in. I cried a little bit actually cause it hurt that much. Eventually it felt better though and then it felt like heaven" she says and both of us giggle. 

"What did an orgasm feel like, like when it was inside of you" I have so many questions about this stuff. "I couldn't control my body it was so weird. My back arched, my toes curled, my eyes rolled back, and I was gasping like crazy. It felt like the air got pushed out of me and it was hard to gather myself afterwards when I realized what happened. But it was beautiful too, it was a perfect thing" she says, and I can tell how happy she is. 

I ask her several more questions about what it felt like to get her clothes taken off, what his thing looked like, how she knew how to put on a condom and who is supposed to put it on. All these questions I've wondered about recently. 

"You haven't done it right?" she asks, and I grin and shake my head "No, but I feel like I want to. I don't know. I was at his house a few days ago and we were making out in the hot tub... And then... then his thing was poking my ass and we both admitted we have those urges" I tell her and think back to how that day was like and how nervous we both were. 

"Do you think he wants to do it?" she asks as we finish our makeup "I don't know. He said he had those feelings too. But we haven't talked more about it. I don't know what to do" I tell her honestly. 

I don't know how you even know if you're ready or not. Is there something in your brain that just clicks, and you just know you're ready? Or is there something else you need to be feeling? Does the fact that I felt tingling mean that I am ready or does everyone get turned on when they make out? When he touches me, I feel like I can't get enough, I want him to touch me everywhere, but I'm scared to take things further. 

"I didn't know if I was ready either, but then I just knew. It felt right and I'm really happy I did it. And now I can hardly wait to do it again and again" she says, and we pack up our makeup and go back into my bedroom. 

**

People are starting to arrive, and Lauren and I are sitting with aurora, ruby, kenzie and Clara in the playroom watching tv while the adults mingle. By the time Lauren and I got downstairs they had started a romantic comedy, so we are just mindlessly watching that when the doorbell rings again and I go to get it because I know exactly who it is. 

Lauren follows behind me and I smile big when Lucas and Alex is standing there with their bags ready to have a party and a sleepover. 

I wrap my arms around Alex and kiss his cheek "hi babe" I say, and he caress the slit between my shorts and top making me shiver. "Hi baby, missed you"