a group of hormonal teenagers

-ellies Pov- 

We get into the apartment, and I am still blushing thinking about the fact that my mom got me condoms. She has this tendency to read me, and I don't know how she does it. Maybe it's because of this strong bond we have after everything that has happened, but I'm in a weird way happy that she got them for me. My dad would have a panic attack though, so I just hope to God, she doesn't tell him. 

All of us go into separate rooms to put our bags away. We decided that it would be most comfortable to sleep on actual beds than make something on the floor or a couch, so everyone is picking a room. The only room that's off limits is my parent's room, only I know where the key to that room is. They keep it locked so they can be more comfortable having people in the apartment when they aren't here and put things away in there that they don't want people to get into. 

I turn to face Alex with a grin and kiss him softly and he rest his hands on my hips. We have both been giddy all day thinking about what we want to do tonight, and I am nervous but exited. But first we are going to hang out, but we all have just worked out, so we all need showers. 

**

While we were all getting showers my mom had lunch sent over seeing as its around 2pm now so we are pretty hungry from dancing or doing gymnastics. Every one of us is an athlete actually in some way. Either a dancer or a gymnast, after all that's how we met our boyfriends. 

My mom got us takeout from Panera bread, so we are all on the couch eating and talking. "so, what do we want to do? We have a movie theatre, there is a pool downstairs, there is games. We can basically do whatever we want. Security needs to tag along if we go down to the pool though" I wish we could do that without them, but they won't let me leave the apartment without two of them keeping me in eyes reach. That's the life you have when you're Taylor swift and joe Alwyn's daugther. 

"How about we watch some sort of movie. But does it ever get exhausting having them tag along all the time?" Lucas, Laurens boyfriend and Alexs best friend, asks. I shrug "i'm used to it. It's been like that for my entire life, so I don't really know any different. But here in Nashville we don't need to take as many people with us. In New York its insane. If all three kids and mom and dad are going, they take like six security people because people are acting crazy" I say. 

We have had a few scary situations where people on the streets have tried to make a run for us or grab us, so they make sure that we are hell protected. Not to mention that people make it a horrible habit to break into our properties. Mom told me that one time someone broke into the new york apartment and slept in her bed and showered in her shower. People act crazy when it comes to celebrities, and I don't understand why they are that way. Celebrities are normal people when they are home, well that's except reality starts though. 

"i've gone with them to new york a few times, and its truly insane. But the new york apartment is also incredible. It's so big. Her mom took two apartments and made it into one and then she bought the townhouse next door and broke down a wall between the apartment and the townhouse to make it one mega apartment/townhouse. The townhouse had this little pool already so there is that too" Lauren has come with us on different trips around the world over the years and it's been fun. She is my best friend and when we were younger, and she wasn't as seriously into gymnastics and such it was easier for her to come with us. Now neither of us get to travel much because of dance and gymnastics. 

We decide that we want to play a round of never have I ever before we go and watch a movie. But we are obviously not drinking alcohol, so we decide to use m&ms instead. If you have done it, you need to eat one. Its innocent but it's still a fun game and people always end up getting embarrassed. The girls and I play it every once in a while, but I've never played it with boys before so this can be interesting.