the box of condoms

A/N: is there any storyline/issue or whatever someone want me to maybe add to the story. As you all know i have a tendency to add hard stuff for a range of reasons. There is another storyline comming up, but other than that Im out of ideas for big things. That would mean the book would end.

I would be happy for any suggestions. Ive touched on hard subjects so far such as kidnappings, trauma, sexual abuse, eating disorders, misscarriage, premature birth, car crash, coma. And other things.

-taylors Pov-

"Elliana Alwyn!" he yells and comes into the kitchen with a face red with anger and something in his hand, the packet of condoms.

Ellie is frozen with wide eyes looking at the box in her father hand. "do you want to explain why you have this" he yells at her and I take a deep breath. "joe calm down"

He turns to me with furry in his eyes "did you know about this?! And you didn't tell me!" he yells at me.

I'm not going to let Ellie take the blame for this one because I did give it to her after all because I wanted to make sure she was safe. "i gave the box to her so I would know that she would always be safe" I tell him calmly.

He looks between both off us and Ellie looks mortified and like she wants to run out of the room "so you gave our fifteen-year-old condoms. She isn't going to have sex, she is too young for that. She isn't having sex before she is an adult" he yells at me.

-joes pov-

I can't believe Taylor that she did this. She is my little baby, and she is never having sex, especially at this age. I don't care what other teenagers are doing, she is still my baby and shouldn't even be thinking about this.

"With everything else going on you decided to give her condoms?! Like its okay for her to have sex?" I yell at Taylor. I can see Ellie is about to cry but I can't stop yelling. They are in on this together.

"Joseph. Of course I don't want her to have sex, but she is a teenager, and I can't force her to not have sex. Of course I got her condoms because it's better to know that she has them than be an idiot and pretend like she isn't a teenager with hormones and a boyfriend" she says, and I want to believe her rationality, but I just can't.

I look between the condoms, Ellie and Taylor and think. At least the package isn't open, does that mean she didn't actually have sex? Maybe she waited? I try to have a calmer tone but it's hard. "Did you have sex Ellie? The package isn't open" I ask her as calmly as I can but I'm still using a raised voice, I can't help it.

She looks between Taylor and me with tears in her eyes trying to decide what to say. It's obvious she has had sex; she wouldn't hesitate if she didn't give her virginity. I've asked her before, and she didn't hesitate. Fuck, she shouldn't have done that.

"You had sex! I'm going to kill that boy for touching my baby girl" I yell at her and I can feel my face is red with anger.

Ellie starts crying "you're not going to do anything to that boy joseph" Taylor says, and I snap my head to her "did you know she had sex? And you didn't tell me! How aren't you furious with her. She should have waited until she was older. They have only been together for a month and a half; she should have waited!" I yell.

I can't believe Taylor didn't tell me, clearly, she knew. She knew that Ellie gave that boy her virginity and didn't tell me anything about this. I don't care, she should have told me something like this.

"Did you know before Taylor!" I continue before she gets to say something, and she sighs "do you think I'm stupid joe. Of course I suspected it, that's why I gave them to her. But I couldn't tell you, it's not for me to tell you that, it's her body and her choice if she wants to tell. Of course I would have wanted her to wait but there are no stopping hormonal teenagers from having sex" now she is yelling too.