back to therapy

A/N just wanted to let you all know what Ive been up to today. Im working on both the new series Thats moving away from «peace series» and.... Im working on the ellie spin off because i have stories to tell there. And Im going to give you all a little tease about it. A certain Reynolds girl is going to be involved in the story 

** Thursday april 24th 2036**

-ellie pov-

Last night was a nightmare. My mom ended up sleeping next to me and holding me tightly all night as I was constantly crying and slipping in and out of flashbacks. "Good morning sweetie" my mom's voice rings and her fingers brush through my hair. "Mom its early" I groan.

"it's not. I've let you sleep in after you finally fell asleep. Aurora has already gone off to school, and I've called your therapist, so you have an appointment at noon. But I think we should get you in the shower are you were sweating a lot with all the nightmares" she says and kiss my forhead.

We go to my bathroom where she has already found a plastic chair to put in the shower as I can't stand there when the floor gets full of soap. When I'm walking, I need to use my cane, but I can't use that in the shower. My mom has already brought in a pair of juicy couture velour sweat set and a tank top for me.

First, I take of my pants so we can get off the bandage and put on a waterproof thing the hospital got us. I'm not supposed to get the incision wet until I get cleared by my doctor. They're scared I'm going to get an infection, so we are being careful.

My mom turns on the shower as I strip of the rest of my clothes, including my underwear and she helps me sit on the chair. But then her eyes widen, and she blushes "Ellie. Not to be intrusive, but you have two new hickeys on your boob" she says, and I blush. "I don't know how those got there" I mumble.

"you just got out of the hospital but hickeys you have time for. Your dad would have a panic attack if he saw that" she chuckles and hands me things so I can wash my hair and body. "Well dad isn't going to see it so it's fine"

My mom starts to put two and two together "is this why kenzie was so giddy when she came downstairs after checking on you yesterday, she said you were doing important stuff" she says, and I bite my lip and nod. "She might have walked in" I tell her, and she shakes her head.

"oh my god Ellie. She walked in. You weren't being discreet? Was she okay? What did she say?" my mom says and help me rinse out the soap from my hair. "She was just laughing and asking what we were doing and why. She didn't seem bothered about it actually. And we were in my bedroom, so I will say that's being discreet. You all need to learn to knock before you enter" I tell her with a cheeky smile at the end.

"well you know your dad and I come right in when your boyfriend is here so we can keep an eye on you so you're not... doing other things" she says and raise an eyebrow. I don't know why they insist on that because they know fully well that if I want to have sex, I find a way to do it. But if it makes them uncomfortable, I don't care, we weren't doing anything scandalous in my eyes.

"But you knew I would see it today, right?" she chuckles, and I shrug "I wasn't thinking about that. I had other more important things on my mind mom"

**

We get to the therapist's office and kenzie came with us and is sitting with my mom in the car while I'm inside. She said it was important that she came, and they are having a singalong in the car. I don't mind though, it's fun hanging with kenzie because she makes even the darkest of days brighter.

"hi Elliana, how are you doing today?" anna says as I sit down on her couch. I shrug "I... I don't have a definitive answer for you today. I'm exhausted. Flashbacks are wrecking my brain and angry" I tell her the general idea about how I'm doing.