out of the bubble

** Thursday march 6th, 2036**

-ellies pov-

We are between classes and I'm standing in an empty hallway with Alex where we are covered by some lockers so no one can see us. I'm pressed up against the wall and we are in a heated make out session. "I wish I could take your shirt off" he says against my lips, and I tangle my fingers in his hair "I wish so too. Next week we get to have fun if we want at the apartment"

After prom we are headed to the music row apartment so we can have a sleepover and after prom party. Our parents arranged it so they could make sure we would drink or something like that. But after Saturdays partying, I've decided that drinking isn't exactly something I want to do. it was a stupid idea.

"I would love to make you feel good Elliana" he whispers in my ear and send shivers through my body. "I want you to make me feel good alexander" I whisper in his ear too. We are both enjoying spending time together where we do fun activities, but also, we are loving the intimacy. The exploring of our bodies and figuring out what we like is a journey I love. When I'm with him I feel so safe and like we can try different things without it being awkward or uncomfortable. It might be because we are each other's only sexual partner ever, so we haven't tried anything before we got together other than flying solo.

His hand caress over my breast and I giggle, I wish we weren't at school, and we could touch eachother. "don't do that. I'm getting more and more... affected. We are at school" I giggle.

Eventually the bell goes off and we have to run to class, but after that make out session I can't really concentrate on schoolwork.

-taylors Pov-

Joe and I have been sleeping at the hospital since monday. Usually, they only allow one parent to stay during the night, but because she is in isolation and really sick, they are letting both of us stay here. But on the good side she is getting better. Yesterday she had an infusion of white blood cells to help her levels go up and now they are starting too so if it keeps going like this, she can come back to her usual room tomorrow.

They sterilized some pencils and drawing paper for her this morning so now she can at least have something more to do than just watch tv. "Mom, when can I get out of her" she says and cross her arms clearly getting bored. "Hopefully tomorrow if your blood is getting better. Then you get to go back to the other room"

"When do I have to do the chemo again?" she asks, and I shrug "they said in a week maybe, so we are changing the week you get chemo and the week you are home."

Hopefully she is stable enough in one week to continue the treatment. It's a delicate balance of waiting long enough so her body is strong enough to handle it, but not waiting too long so the cancer has time to spread more. When you're treating an aggressive cancer like this, you're sort of constantly fighting with time and trying to get ahead of the cancer.

"Dad, is Ellie still going to have a prom party with her friends? At the apartment" kenzie asks and joe nods "she is. And you know what kenzie. Ellie wants to stop by here before she goes to the prom so you can see her in her pretty dress. Wont that be fun?" he tells her, and her eyes lit up.

"Yay! I get to see the pretty dress" she beams. Joe hasn't seen the dress yet either, only me, Lauren, Ellie and Abigail know what it looks like. I think she has told Alex the color though so they can match.

Selena comes into the room and kenzie lights up "aunty Selena!" she grins "hi there kenzie. I had to come see you, and I hear you're feeling a bit better" she says. Selena has been staying with aurora and Ellie while we are here in the hospital. She is a life safer for jumping on a plane and traveling here to see us, but she hasn't been able to come to the hospital yes because we didn't want to overwhelm kenzie when she was at her worst.