song with edited lyrics

-taylors pov-

"Mom if Alex is going to sleep in Ellies bed again I have a couple of questions. First of all, will it mean you will be yelling at her again because I don't like yelling. And then is he going to kiss her boobies again?" kenzie asks and I choke on the water I'm drinking. "well... We don't have plans to yell at her because we had a conversation with her, and we have reached an understanding. And honestly kenzie I don't know if they're going to do that, and I don't want to know" I tell her. I would rather stay in the dark about exactly what intimate acts they are doing, it's not something I want to know about.

"Then answer me this, does dad kiss your boobies? Like Alex does with Ellies? Is that something everyone having sex does? Or are they just weird?" she says and sit down on the floor next to me. In folding laundry at home with kenzie while joe is at gymnastics with aurora.

"well... Daddy does. But it's not a rule that everyone has to do it. It's not weird. But it's their preference" I answer her. It's hard to find a balance between what to say and what is too much. "you're so gross mom" she says and fake gag which makes me burst out laughing "hey there missy, you were the one that asked, and I'm not going to lie to you" I tell her and tickle her tummy.

"How old where you when you first had sex? Because Ellie was 15" she observes as she lay down on her back with her feeding backpack under her head. "well, I was 20 years old. But there aren't rules other than the age of consent. Which means that if one of the people are over 18 and the other under 18 its illegal. But if both are under its not illegal. The age of consent varies a bit from state to state, but here its 18"

She thinks about that for a second "well I'm not having sex when I'm fifteen. I don't want anything up my vagina, no thank you" she mumbles and cross her arms and I'm trying hard to not burst into laughter again. "Oh sweetie, you never have to have sex if you don't want to. That's why consent is important"

I'm done folding the laundry from the dryer, so she follows me around the house to put it away. One would think that we had staff to do this for us, but we don't. The only help with household chores we have is a cleaner that comes once a week to do the more major cleaning things, but the everyday stuff we do us selves.

"Oh Benji, come here Benji boy. I want cuddles" kenzie demands for him to come over to her, the old cat does as he is told though. He is getting so old now that I don't know how long he will have left sadly. "Mom, we need to get a new cat. Because I will be really sad if Benji dies, and we have no cat. That's my present for getting cancer, I think we should get another cat" she says as a matter of fact as she is petting Benji. She isn't wrong, we really need to start to think about it. We were going to get a new cat for Christmas, but then the car accident happened, and then it's just been one thing after the other. "i think that's a good idea, let's see what happens, maybe we get another cat"

By the time we are done with the laundry there are two teenagers coming into the house and kenzie gets exited "Ellie! Alex!" she screeches and head to see them.

-ellies pov-

Kenzie comes to see us and is really excited. "you're home. Was the party fun?" she asks as we put our stuff down "it was fun, lots of people and good music" I tell her, and we head upstairs to get changed "no don't go" she whines. "We will be back kenzie, we just need showers to get off the chlorine and get dressed" I tell her, and we head upstairs.

We take separate showers and get into snuggly clothes before heading downstairs to join kenzie, we have promised to watch a movie with her. But we pass the music room and I hear my mom playing the piano.

"Alex can I meet you in the playroom" I ask him, and he kiss my cheek to go join kenzie.

I open the door to the music room ever so slightly and my mom is sitting there at the piano playing a song I know all too well.