end of the school year

** friday june 6th 2036** 

-ellies pov- 

It's finally last day of school before the summer and I'm excited to get a long break. There has been so much going on this freshman year that I'm ready for a break. After school I'm swinging by our house and then going to a pool party that the PTA is throwing. They aperently always throw some sort of party at the end of every school year, and this year the students voted for a pool party.

Thankfully I don't have to use the cane anymore, but my leg still hurts from time to time, and I do physical therapy several times a week. Apparently I can expect at least three months in total of PT but they don't have an exact number for me. 

Today we don't have any dress code either which is fun, obviously you can't go naked, but we don't have something super strict. I'm wearing a white romper with some ballet flats, its simple but cute. 

I walk past Rebecca who is standing with her sidekicks, but we make brief eye contact. We aren't friends but she isn't constantly attacking me anymore which Is nice. We worked together on the history project and got an A+ for it, the highest remark of anyone in the class. 

"There my beautiful girlfriend is" Alex says with a smirk as he comes over to my locker and I grin at him. I cup his face and bring it down to mine for a gentle kiss. "There my handsome boyfriend is" I coo him back. 

"How pathetic. They're not even cute together. She can't even kiss him properly" Rebecca's friend Halsey says, and I roll my eyes and glare at them. Rebecca is standing there silently and not meeting my eyes. 

I take Halsey's remarks as a challenge and bring Alex down for a longer kiss, but this time we deepen it, and he wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap mine around his neck. His tongue enters my mouth, and we take our time with a proper makeout sessions. People close to us start to whistle, so that's when we stop. 

When I pull back, I'm laughing, and he raises his eyebrows playfully at me. "You look cute in your little romper today" he says and kiss my forehead and I run my arms down his forearms. "Well, had to dress cute when we got a day without uniforms" I say and do a playful twirl to show it off. 

"You ready for the pool party later? Looking forward to stare at your abs babe" I say with a smirk, and he chuckles "exited. Not exited to watch every guy watch my girl, but I know she loves me so they can be jealous all they want. I'm the one that get to kiss her pretty face and hold her through the night" he says and kiss my knuckles. 

"no one is looking at me, I'm nothing special babe, thanks for the compliment but I'm average" I say and scrunch my nose, but he puts his finger over my lip "you don't see it or hear it, but people are obsessed with you. Guys ask me about you and tell me how lucky I am and how they wish they were me. Not to mention that before we got together guys were talking about how they wanted to ask you out because you're so beautiful and kind, but no one had the balls to actually do it" he says, and I can't help but grin. 

No one has ever talked to me about what others are saying about me before, but it's sort of nice to hear. Well... it's a bit weird that they're saying it behind my back, and to my boyfriend directly, but it's sort of flattering too. 

"Good for you that I only have eyes for you then alexander" I say and kiss him again and again. 

-taylors pov- 

It's the last day of school for the girls before the summer holidays. It's going to be nice to not have to stress to get them off to school every morning, but it's also going to mean that we need to keep them occupied so we keep the peace in the house.