today was a fairytale

** Saturday November 24th 2035**

-ellies Pov- 

Its 4pm and the doorbell rings and I go open it and Alex is standing there waiting for me and I grin and take his hand he is holding out for me. "Bye mom, see you later" I yell in the door and follow Alex out to his waiting car and mike and Brandon is in the follow car like usual. 

"You look really pretty today, but you always do" he says as he drives away. "you look handsome" I say, and he smiles over at me before keeping his eyes on the road.

"How much fun was rehearsals today? I'm so excited for the next few weekends" I say and lean back. All of December we are having nutcracker performances on Fridays and Saturdays which is exiting. Dancing is my favorite thing to do and getting to be on a big stage with a pretty costume and new point shoes is really fun. "you're going to sparkle on that stage, I'm so excited to watch you, and get to dance with you of course" 

We get to the trampoline park and get our socks for jumping before leaving our phones and jackets with my security. That's the good thing about having them with us because at least we know that no one is going to take our stuff. 

"I've never been here before" I say as he grabs my hand, and we head for the trampolines "what you haven't? My siblings took me here a few times right after we moved here. Moving is hard because you don't know anyone but coming here all three of us was fun" he says. 

"they're dying to meet you. I may or may not have been talking about you for weeks and how I really wanted to ask you out. So when I said that finally got the balls to do it, they were teasing me like crazy" he says as we walk up on the platform. "Well seeing as you're meeting mine later, I guess it's only fair" I say. 

Before I can walk onto the trampolines, he pulls my hand and take me to a tucked away corner of one of them and wrap his arms around my waist as I giggle. "i haven't gotten to kiss you yet. How rude of me" he smirks. "well, I guess you better do It then" 

As his lips meet mine, I wind my arms around his neck, and he tightens his around my waist. Then his tongue slide across my bottom lip and I don't know what to do so he pulls away "did that mean something? If it did, I'm sorry, I've never been kissed before you" I ask and look down. "Yeah, don't worry. Everyone learns at some point. I was just asking to deepen the kiss, to slip my tongue into your mouth, French kiss. But it's fine" he says and rub circles with his fingers on my small back. 

"let's try again then" I say bravely, and he smiles before kissing me again and this time I open my mouth slightly when he run his tongue over my bottom lip, and he slips his into my mouth and it meets mine. I can't help but sigh into his mouth as it feels really good, and I guess this is what they would call a make out session. But we don't go for long before we pull away grinning. 

"You taste sweet Ellie" he says and peck my lips again and I grin at him "well you're a good kisser" I say and ruffle his hair before we go back into the open view and go to jump on the trampolines. 

I squeal as I feel I jump a bit too high and I'm going to fall "oh my god, I was sure I was going to land on my face" I laugh and as we reach the foam pit, he grabs my waist and throw both of us into the foam pit as I'm laughing really hard and feel a funny feeling in my stomach. 

"That was so fun, this place is cool" I say as we climb back out of the pit, and I star doing back handsprings. "did you know that I used to do acro dance before I switched to just doing ballet" I ask, and he shakes his head. 

"no I didn't know that. You were for sure good at it though. And I agree this place is pretty cool, but it's even more fun when you're here" he says and do a flip. "I actually did gymnastics when I was younger, I did both ballet and gymnastics at the same time. But I had to choose at a point"