the coach

TRIGGER WARNING. SEXUAL ABUSE. NO DETAILS 

** saturday January 5th 2036**

-taylors Pov- 

"Mrs. and Mr. Alwyn, could you come to my office please?" the head coach of the gym asks us to follow her, and we do, so we head into her office and sit down. She seems tense and have a serious expression on her face. My heartrate speeds up because I can tell by the look, she is giving us that this is something bad. 

"This is probably the hardest news I've had to deliver. But we have had an incident with a few of the girls that's really serious. One of the girls is pregnant after being assaulted by coach Robinson, that's why you don't see him out there because he is in police custody" she says and my heart drops. Poor girl, I can't imagine what her and her family is going through right now. 

"The girl offered up names of three other girls who are victims off some degree of assault too. And your daughter's name came up, aurora" she says and the color drains from my face. Aurora? No that can't be, not her. I'm on the verge of tears. Is that why she has been so distant and refusing to tell us what's going on?

"We don't have details because the girl didn't know what happened exactly. But she knows that it was inappropriate with aurora and two other girls too. The police wants to question aurora and they advised to get a child psychologist involved" she continues. 

Joe is clutching my hand so tightly and I'm on the verge of throwing up. I don't know what to say, I don't even know if there are words to describe what I'm feeling right now. I'm angry and devastated at the same time. 

"Have you talked to her? Do she know that anyone knows?" joe asks her, and she shakes her head. "i've asked to talk to the parents of the two other girls in private today too. The police figured that it was best that I told the parents this way and then since you know her best you can break it to her that we know something happened" 

We leave the office and go and sit in the car because we need to talk about this in private and what we want to do next. "Should we maybe call anna and then call our lawyer?" joe suggests, and I agree but I just can't seem to do anything other than stare so I just nod, and he makes the call to annas office. That's Ellies psychologist and we trust her a lot so that's at least a familiar person to help us help aurora. 

I'm really nervous about what aurora is going to tell us happened to her because she hasn't been willing to tell us anything these days. We have obviously noticed that something is wrong but that didn't tell us that something was wrong it only showed in her behavior and lashing out over nothing. 

Joe talks on the phone annas office and I say that I'm going to call our lawyer, so I go out of the car to do that while he talks with anna. 

Mr Pasmans assistant answers the phone "hi, this is Mrs. Alwyn for Mr. passman. It's an urgent matter" I tell her. "He just got out of something so I will run and see if he is available. Hold on a second" 

She puts me on hold and now I just need to wait. It doesn't take longer than a few minutes before mr passman picks up the phone "hello mrs Alwyn. What can I do for you today?" 

"My middle daugther, aurora, have been in a bad situation apparently and we don't know much yet. We actually don't know anything other than that one of the coaches at the gymnastics gym have been molesting a few girls, and auroras name came up. Could you call the police station and figure out when they want to question her or of the prosecution will be the people doing that. I don't even know what charges are being pressed against him. We are going to talk to aurora shortly, but we don't know what or if he did something to her" I go on a rant and lay all the cards on the table. I tell him everything that I know even though it's not much at all. I hate not knowing the answers.