exploring bodies and therapy

-ellies Pov- 

We have gotten ready for bed and are laying intertwined under the covers. We are both just wearing underpants and shirts, and I'm wearing the shirt that he gave me a couple of weeks ago. On my bedside table is also one of the presents he gave me for Christmas, it's a stuffed animal that he sprayed with his cologne, so it smells like him for when he isn't here, and I have that to cuddle with instead. 

"you're so beautiful baby" he says and lean over to kiss me softly, but the kiss quickly gets more intense, and he ends up slipping his tongue into my mouth and slide his hand under the back of my shirt to hold onto my bare skin which he knows I love when he does. 

Then someone clears their throat, and we pull away and I turn to look at the door where my dad is standing with a raised eyebrow. "I was just going to say that your mom and I are going to bed. Can I trust that you will behave. No sex" he says, and I groan. "Dad seriously. Its late, we are going to sleep. Don't worry" I say annoyed. Why can't he just leave this alone and trust me. 

He crosses his arms "okay, I'm going to trust you. Alex keeps it in your pants" he says, and I turn crimson red but thankfully my dad says goodnight and leaves to go to his room. I hear their bedroom door close before I say anything. 

"Sometimes my parents are so anoying. God. You should have heard how he went off on me earlier today. He found condoms and I thought I was going to die. He was screaming at me like that's going to help. I know that he wants to protect me but what happen to my body my choice" I groan and nuzzle my head into his chest, and he holds me close. "Your dad just wants to protect you. If it helps at all, my mom was unpacking my bag while we were at school because I forgot. And she found condoms and had a painfully long talk with me about safe sex. They love us and want us to be safe" he says. 

I know he Is right but it's still anoying. Then I start to get that tingly feeling between my legs again. "Is it bad that having talked about sex all day I'm getting... tingly" I ask with a nervous laughter. He smirks at me and take my knee and press it between his legs, he is hard too. We are both blushing like crazy. 

"What do we do now. I'm scared to you know... get naked... when my parents are two rooms down from us" I say hesitantly. He bites his lips "we could... I mean... we have hands" he says, and blush and I grin at him. We are both clearly really horny and wants to feel that contact. "You do me and I do you? And this means that we aren't technically lying to my parents, because it's in your pants" I say with a smirk, and he nods. 

He starts to kiss me and trace circles with his fingers on my stomach as we make out. But then he lets his hand go down further and slip into my underwear 

*** the next day ***

-Taylors pov- 

A lot happened yesterday, and I've hardly slept all night. First, we were at the prosecutor's office with aurora talking about the horrible stuff that happened to her, and then it was the blowout about Ellie having sex. It was a lot to deal with and I can tell that joe is still mad, but I'm trying to ignore it. 

When we are getting ready to leave to take kenzie to school and take aurora to the therapist I go into Ellies room where they are lying in bed talking. They have the day off today, so they aren't in a rush to get out of bed, and I don't blame her for that. I do have a feeling that they will end up having sex, I'm not stupid, but I'm trying to ignore it. I don't like this but there is nothing I can do about it. 

"We are leaving now. Will be home around lunch time, I think. Call me if you need anything" I tell them and kiss Ellies forhead. I don't say anything else but when we get in the car joe is giving me looks clearly thinking about if our daugther is going to do something while we are away. We were considering having one of us stay home, but we know that right now aurora needs the both of us to go to these things. As much as we hate leaving Ellie alone at home after yesterday, we don't have much choice. We did allow her boyfriend to stay there while we are away because we know that if not, they would just go to his house. They are hormonal teenagers and I'm trying to remember that. But Ellie has a gynecologist appointment tomorrow though.