scared

-taylors Pov- 

"Tomorrow the three of us need to go to the prosecutor's office because they want to talk to us about making a statement to the parole board about how Adam shouldn't get parole" I tell her honestly. There isn't a way to sugarcoat this so I'm just saying it and waiting for her reaction nervously. 

"that's so stupid. Who in their right mind would think that letting him out would be a good idea" she says and her voice cracks. I slide my chair over to her and wrap her in my arms. "I know that this is horrible. We are going to do what we can to keep him locked up" 

She is crying softly because this Is clearly scary for her too. With how scared I am I can't imagine how scared she is. "And I'm going to call your therapist tomorrow so you can get an appointment with her soon too if you want" 

Going to therapy is still something she still does every other week because even though she has come a long way she is still struggling. "yeah, maybe you should" she says and shrugs and wipe away her tears. 

"Do I have to see him?" she asks and look away "I don't know Ellie. We are getting more information tomorrow" 

She isn't interested in talking more so she goes upstairs to take a shower. Eventually all three of them are in bed and joe suggests that we take a bath together. 

The water fills the tub and I strip down naked before sitting in-between his legs and leaning my head back against his chest as he holds his arms around me. "I love doing this with you" he says and kiss my cheek. "Me too, I needed this today. I just can't get my mind off everything. And my whole body is tense and anxious" 

He starts to kiss my neck and I sigh and let my eyes flutter closed. "Do you want me to get your body more relaxed?" he asks me, and I nod. "That would be nice, I'm sorry I'm not up for full sex, it's been a long day" I say. 

"I don't need sex Taylor, it's been a hard day. But I know that usually a little orgasm helps you relax more" he says against my neck. 

MATURE CONTENT

He takes his big hands and start to massage my breasts and giving my nipples attention which makes blood flow to my core and I'm getting really horny. Soft moans leave my mouth and I throw my head back against his chest. 

One of us hands travel down my body and gently make circles on my clit which feels really good. I can already feel my body relaxing more. "Does that feel good? Just tell me If you want more pressure or faster" he says and kiss my neck again. 

"It feels so good. A little harder please" I say in-between moans. My eyes stay closed, and I let myself really sink into his chest. He knows how to use his fingers to give me the kind of pleasure that really helps my body relax more. 

My breath turns to panting and my face is getting flushed as I make my way up to the orgasm that I really need. "Do you want to cum for me Taylor. Let your body release those sweet juices. I would taste them, but we are in the water" he says against my neck and make soft kisses wherever he can reach. 

With a slightly louder moan I clench and release my orgasm and feel my body relax after I've ridden it out. 

END OF MATURE CONTENT 

"god thank you. That was much needed" I say and turn my head to gently kiss him once before sinking back into his arms. "i'm sorry I'm not able to give you an orgasm too tonight" I say and feel bad. 

"don't feel bad about that Taylor. I don't need one, if I did, I could give myself a hand job. Tonight, is about getting you relaxed because you had a hard day" he says and kiss my neck.