the gynecologist

WARNING. A CHAPTER FULL OF MATURE TALK

** wendsday January 9th 2036**

-taylors Pov-

I just dropped aurora and kenzie off at school. We wanted to keep aurora home just to make sure she is okay, but she is refusing and throwing tantrums about wanting to go to school so we are going to try it. I did call the school yesterday; I didn't give them details but asked them to keep an eye on aurora and that she might have some reactions at school due to something going on with her.

But now I'm at the gynecologist's office with Ellie because she has an appointment this morning before she is going to school. We are called into the office and Ellie is clearly uncomfortable, but this is what you need to do if you're having sex. You need to make sure that you're using the right things, being safe and knows the information you need.

"You must be Elliana Alwyn. And you must be Taylor Alwyn. First, I want to say that it's up to you if you want your mom in here or not. Some patients prefer it, but some like to speak to me in private" the doctor tells her, but Ellie says that she wants me to stay.

First, she asks us a bunch of questions about her medical history, so we talk about the eating disorder, the self-harm, the fact that she works out a lot, the kidnapping is mentioned and stuff like that. And then she asks questions about our family history like cancer and stuff. "My mom is in remission, but she had both breast cancer and then had a brain tumor" I tell her and that's something that's still hard to talk about but i know that its important.

"I have some more questions about your health, that can be a bit more uncomfortable but it's important. And then I would like to do a physical exam that I will explain afterwards" she says, and Ellie agrees.

She first asks about her last period which was almost four weeks ago, so she is due for another one soon. Then asks about her period, about her flow, cramps and that stuff. "it's... Not too much but not too little either. And then I'm on birth control because of cramps. I've been on those since September, and it has helped a lot."

The doctor takes note of what she is saying "are you, or have you ever been, sexually active?" she asks her, and Ellie can't help but giggle a little and nod. "How long have you been sexually active?" she asks, and Ellie says since Saturday, but I already knew that. "When was the last time? And is it the same partner?"

Ellie bites her lip and look up at me and blush before looking back at the doctor "yesterday, and yes it's my boyfriend" I'm not surprised actually that they had sex while we were gone yesterday. Ellie doesn't exactly have a poker face; well, she does with a lot of people, but I know her better than anyone and can read her like an open book.

"Okay. Are you using protection? It's important to protect against both pregnancy and STDs" she asks and Ellie nods "yes like I said i'm on birth control and I'm good at taking that every day. And then we... used condoms" she mumbles slightly but we can understand what she is saying

"Any itching, soreness, discomfort or unusual discharge?" she asks, and Ellie scrunches her nose "No not normally. Well, I'm still in a bit of pain from the... Situation... It's not that much... but... it hurt a lot on Saturday... and then... then again yesterday. Does that go away?" she asks the doctor.

-ellies pov-

"it's different for every woman. Some have painless penetrative sexual intercourse from the beginning, but some have pain or discomfort for the first several times and some discomfort afterwards. If it doesn't lessen after a few more times come back and we can do an internal exam to look for a cause, or if the pain gets worse for each time, come back then too" she tells me. "You might also want to consider trying different positions to figure out if something else is more comfortable for you and help you relax your pelvis more"