bad partnering

** saturday January 19th 2036**

-ellies Pov- 

Our alarm goes off at 8am because we have dance in two hours, but I don't want to get out of bed. Alex turns of the alarm before snuggling closer to my naked body again. After having sex last night, we both feel asleep, but it was nice to just stay naked and tangled together for the night. 

"Morning baby" he says and kiss my forhead "morning babe. I wish we could stay like this all day" I giggle. I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle my head into the crock of his neck. "Me too. Especially if that would include you naked" 

I'm so in love with this guy that it's hard to put it into words. Knowing that he loves me back is just the best feeling ever. "I wouldn't mind being naked with you all day. Especially if we keep doing what we did yesterday. Or just walk around naked, kissing and touching" 

Eventually we do manage to drag us selves out of bed and get dressed for dance. But then I look myself in the mirror "you marked me" I laugh and look at my neck. I have a defined hickey on my neck, so I grab some concealer to cover that up. I don't mind seeing it, but I wouldn't like the whole dance class to know. 

"How could I not mark you. You're enchanting" he comes up behind me and hold his arms around me for a second before finishing getting ready. I pull my hair up in a ballet bun and I'm wearing a leotard that covers the hickey on my chest and pink ballet tights over my leotard. He is wearing black men's ballet tights and a black men's ballet shirt. Both of us grab our bags and head down for breakfast before we need to leave. 

"Good morning lovebirds. You had fun last night" Meghan says with a smirk as she is drinking coffee and eating breakfast. i blush and grin at Alex who is grinning back at me. "There was a lot of grunting and moaning going on. I don't care but you should master the art of having quiet sex if you want to do it with our parents in the house. And you better use a condom" Gabriel says. Clearly, they both heard us and that's mortifying, but at least they are chill about it. 

We make some eggs on toast before joining them at the table. "Do you at least make sure she gets an orgasm Alex. It's harder for girls" his sister asks, and I almost choke on my food. Alex chuckles nervously "yeah, isn't that the normal thing to make sure off. It's supposed to be good for both of us" he says. 

His sister grins at us "well, not every guy thinks about that. Some are more interested in reaching the peak themself. I should know, I've been there" she says, and I can't stop smiling and blushing. I love his sister; she talks to me like I'm a friend and says stuff like this all the time. 

We get to dance, and we go through warmup, barre and floor. But then we are going to do some partner work and Alex and I get together because we always do, I trust him to not drop me. But then of course Rebecca has to speak up. "Mr. Hanigan, it's so unfair that Ellie and Alex are always together. I would love to get to dance with him too. Just because he is her boyfriend doesn't mean she shouldn't share him" she says and try to look innocent, but I know she Is just doing it to piss me off and make me uncomfortable. 

but the teacher agrees, and I'm left with another partner that I don't trust at all, and Alex is dancing with her. I wouldn't mind sharing him with the others, obviously we are here to do what we love to do, and I know we aren't always going to be paired together, but I hate that she is dancing with him. She is way too touchy with him as they dance, and I can see that he is uncomfortable too. At one point she accidentally run her hand over his crotch when she knows I'm looking but pretends that it's an accident. She is trying to get a reaction out of me but I'm trying to focus on my own work. 

With partner work it's important to have trust, but this guy I'm dancing with isn't exactly that trustworthy in my eyes. He is the player that have slept with most of the girls at school and it's not a guy I'm comfortable with. Not to mention that he is cocky as hell. "You know Ellie, I think you should dump that guy and go out with me. I could show you a good time" he says quietly as we wait for our turn to do the combo. "No chance in hell" I mutter back at him quietly as we watch the group before us dance.