there are always beautiful things

** Sunday September 28th 2036 ** 

-taylors pov- 

"Mom everyone is here" Ellie says and come into my bedroom wearing her bridesmaid dress. We aren't having a big wedding, it's just to renew our wedding vows, but the girls insisted that they needed to be our bridesmaids. They also insisted that I needed to wear a wedding dress if we were going to do this. 

"You look beautiful" I say with a big smile as kenzie and aurora come into the room too in their dresses too. All three of them are wearing these beautiful satin dresses with beading on them that sparkles slightly. They look so pretty. 

I'm wearing a white dress with lace down the arms and a satin flowy skirt

I'm wearing a white dress with lace down the arms and a satin flowy skirt. It's pretty, it is a wedding dress, but it's not too over the top either. The girls were so excited to go dress shopping with me, and we did it as a special thing just the four of us. 

"Mom your dress looks even prettier now that you did your hair and makeup" kenzie gushes and I grin at her

We are doing a little ceremony but it's not that big. There is no priest or something like that because after all we are already legally married, so my mom is going to say a few words and then we are exchanging vows that we have written us selves. 

We go downstairs and through the curtains I can see people in the backyard. We decided that we wanted to do it here at our house to keep it personal, and we were lucky with the weather because its hot and the sun is shining. 

Guest have come from both the UK and different parts of America. Joes side of the family came over from the UK, three of his best friends from back home with their wives and one of them have a kid too that came. Then my friend Cara and ed and cherry with their two kids came over as well as harry with his son. Selena flew in from Texas and the Haim sisters flew in from LA. Katy, her husband and their daugther flew in from LA too. Blake and Ryan with their three girls are here. Gigi, Zayn and their baby girl is here. Lilly, her husband and their kids are here. Clair and her family are here, as well as Abigail and her daugther. Jack, Arron and their partners flew in from New York. Several people from my management came and of course my family. The girls got to invite a few friends too, so they all invited their best friends that happily came here too. It's going to be a fun day, I already know that.