A hot and passionate night

It was complete dark in the room while Abel was completely drunk, she was held in the arms of the man, she loved wholeheartedly. Shaman was looking down at the woman who was torturing him with all sorts of kisses she was placing on his face, he clenched his jaw and tighten his hold around her body. It was impossible for Shaman to control himself when Abel was pressing against him, it didn't take much time for Shaman to throw away his rationality and he pinned the woman to the wall next to them. Abel was kissed ferociously, her mind went back but she felt nice, she was enjoying the kisses and the touches on her body. 

One hour earlier-

Abel was working in her company when her best friend called her for a college reunion, Abel had been popular since college and she had many friends in college as well so she decided to meet them. She took an early leave and went to her temporary house, she rummaged through her closet and found a short dress for the party. She took a quick shower, put on her clothes and did a simple make-up, satisfied by her look she grabbed her small bag and dialed her friend's number. They decided to meet at a bus stop before going to the reunion together. Abel reached the bus station before her friend and found a seat to wait for her. She was scrolling through her phone when a name caught her attention, it was a public advertisement which was playing an entertainment news, she saw the man whom she was familiar with and strangers with simultaneously. Her eyes followed his arm which was caught by a slender hand, they looked perfect in every way, her eyes stinged but she didn't avert her eyes and gingerly captured every expression he made. She had almost never seen him smiling but right now he had a smile on his face which he would show only to the people he loved. Abel didn't notice but tears were rolling down her chin, before she could react a handkerchief and shoved in her hands, she looked up and saw it was her friend. She took the cloth and and wiped her face clean leaving nothing behind, her friend knew about her situation and didn't wanted spoil her mood anymore so she simply dragged her to the taxi she booked. They boarded the taxi and soon reached a hotel where the party was taking place, although Abel cried but now her mood was better as she knew she can never covet the things she could not have. They went inside and were soon greeted by some of their old acquaintances. It was a perfect time for people to mingle with other people and expand their career life or even get in a relationship but Abel only wanted to wash away her sorrows. 

She excused herself and got a seat on the bar counter, she just wanted to drink and she was drinking. She didn't way any attention to her surrounding and just indulged in her drinking, soon her friend joined her and saw her face, it was clear that she was drunk. Her friend wanted to send her home but Abel refused saying she would book a room in this hotel. They got a room and her friend left after tucking her in the bed, she thought that after sleeping she wouldn't move but who knew that after she left her friend would be kidnapped. Abel was brought to a top class dark room and she found she was sitting on a sofa when she opened her eyes. Soon she heard the door creaking and she subconciously looked up, a tall man with deep red eyes looked back at her. Abel was in a trance until she was held by the man and before she could react her body was feeling hot, she felt itchy all over and now only wanted to wash herself. She struggled in his arms which caused the man to become stiff before capturing her lips. 

Back to the present

The kiss was passionate yet devouring, Abel appeared to be drunk but in reality she was sober, she feigned this drunkness to escape her death. It all had happened in the past where she once loved this man blindly and which lead to her ultimate destruction but getting a second chance she would never repeat her mistakes but make profit in every situation. The man was so lost that he didn't recognize the person in his arms, all he wanted right now was to ram into her, he picked her up urgently and placed her on the bed while kissing her all the time. He broke the kiss before gazing at the body below him, he loosened his tie and threw it to the floor, one-by-one his clothes were gone before unwrapping the body below him. Abel tried very hard not to be nervous but her body was still terrified of the past and this man, although they were married but the times they had sex can be counted on one hand. This man was her husband 'Shaman Diu', she married three years ago, it was an arrange cum contract marriage because the man had a lover he needed a woman to pretend to his wife, he had mentioned that he would divorce her after four years and the reason he would give everyone was simple "she is infertile". It was like a sin to a woman who was not infertile but she had no other choices, she loved him the most. 

In her naked appearance Abel gazed at the man who was perfect and smart, he was a man a woman could die for and she also died once but that's it and never again. She now had a determined look in her eyes and she let the man above her to anything and everything he wanted. While thinking, Abel felt a faint pain and looked down to find him biting one of her breast and she uncounciously let out a moan.