Ceciliy and Elli

"Sometimes its too late to regret, too late for realization, too late for redemption, too late for forgiveness, too late to look back, and too late to wait".

It was raining heavily the day Luke found Lia, it was by fate that he came across the woman whom he now claimed to be his wife. Her body was barely breathing when some fishermen brought her to his clinic and it was like a red thread of fate that he was bound to help her even when she was unresponsive for couple of months. She gave birth while in coma and only regain consciousness after hearing her children's crying voices, it was a miracle for him and when their eyes met for the very first time, he knew he had only fallen deeper. It was like fate was on his side because she didn't remember a single thing of her life and so he gambled and told her the lies, for the very first time he was being selfish and took her to his hometown with the kids. The kids were extra blessing for him and he didn't care if they were not his because now they called him daddy which was more than enough for him but in his heart he knew this whole thing is just a dream for him and there will be a time when he will have to wake up from this dream. It's just that he wanted to be a part of her life even if for a small amount of time and he knew time was running because Lia seemed to remember things from her past. 

Lia was busy making dinner in the kitchen when she felt his arms around her body, even though she knew they were not a real couple, she had still indulged in hugs and kisses on foreheads, this was one of the them and she let him hug her. He murmured near her ear, "What's for dinner today? She smiled and replied, "It's pizza weekend this time so i am baking the bases and for dessert we are having cheesecake". He spoke, "Sounds like a celebration, let me call the kids". 

He called for them, "Ceciliy! Elli! come downstairs, we are having a pizza party". After two minutes two kids one shorter, one taller hollered down the stairs, the shorter one the girl and the taller one the boy, while the small girl directly jumped in her father's arms, the boy ran to the kitchen and hugged his mother.