Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

The sound of hitting his knees on the ground was loud enough for Lia to think "He must have busted his knees" but she didn't let it affect her, a staff brought her medical kit which she used to clean wound on her daughter's knees. 

Seeing Shaman on his knees, Rosy rushed, screaming, "Daddy, why are you on the floor, its not my fault, please get up" but Shaman wasn't hearing any of it, his sole focus was on the woman who had left him all those years ago, he didn't blink in fear she might disappear, he wanted to check if it was a dream, raising his hand, he wanted to touch her face when a voice jolted him out of his reverie. Cecily spoke, "Mommy, i am fine now but why is this uncle kneeling in front of us? 

Lia didn't even look his way before replying, "He is apologizing on behalf of his daughter, so always remember baby, when you do something wrong, its your loved ones who has to suffer for it so always be my good girl". Cecily nodded before looking behind Shaman and beckoning her father, "Daddy, did you get clothes for Elli? Luke hurried his steps along with Elli when he noticed Lia and Cecily on the floor, he patted a hand on Lia's shoulder before scooping Cecily in his arms, Elli took his mother's hand and asked, "Mommy are you ok? How did Cecily scrapped her knees? And why is this man kneeling before you? 

Only then Luke turned his gaze towards the man, then at Elli and he knew who this man was, Shaman watched in shock when the whole situation took place, his entire body shuddered when he looked at Elli, an idiot would also be able to tell that he was his son but what right did he have after pushing the only woman he loved to the brink of her death. Luke helped Lia stand and looked at the staff present over there before speaking, "Where is your manager?

The staff was scared shitless and immediately brought the manager over, the manager was already sweating but when he saw Shaman on the floor while a small girl with scrapped knees and one man glaring at him, he knew something terrible was going to happen. Luke began scolding, "I want to know just why did you open this mall when you can't provide safety for the customers, and also i would like to watch the camera footage of this floor as my daughter was wounded, also i would sue anyone responsible for my girl's tears. Run manager if you want to stay as the manager for long". Lia saw this scene unfold and knew it would end up bad but she also didn't want to create more drama so she directly acknowledged Catherine, "You know very well what you daughter did and trust me it won't end well if we got the footage so it would be better if she apologized to my daughter and this would end". 

Catherine knew very well because she was present the whole time and she also knew her daughter well so she could only glance between Shaman and Rosy, while the latter glared at the girl and spoke, "I won't apologize, my daddy here will give you money as compensation". Lia snorted, "Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, i hoped at least you people would educate your daughter better but my bad, evil people will only add more to the evil".