I will definitely leave

It has nearly one week after Abel was imprisoned in the hospital, while her stay she tried many times to sneak out of the room but the whole hospital was heavily guarded and she couldn't help but feel at a loss. It was evening and she just had her tea when she noticed someone entering the ward thinking it was Shaman, she wanted to lash out at him but to her disappointment it was his assistant. Assistant Park found his ex-madam sitting on the bed looking aggrieved, he spoke politely, "Madam, boss had assigned me to help you reach your new house and make sure you are comfortable there". Abel couldn't believe the hypocrisy of that man and reprimanded his assistant, "Assistant Park, i hope you haven't forgotten about the fact that you already have a new madam while i am only the ex-madam so please refrain from addressing me with that title". She continued, "Do you know your boss is a retard because only a retard can act like he is acting towards me and why the hell is not even bringing me a phone after deliberately breaking it. Aish! I can't even expect this amount of decency from him just tell him that everything is being watched by god and I am sure the level of his evilness has surpassed the pot so he better watch his back". 

Assistant Park felt his palm sweating and shivered as he knew his boss was listening to everything she was saying and he felt bad for the lady of what was coming for her in the future. Abel unwillingly changed into casual clothes that his assistant had brought and left with them. She thought, "I will plan my escape after watching what is he up to because one thing is for sure i have to escape and that is also very soon". She was determined to leave this place and no one would be able to stop her when she had made up her mind".