She Is Just A Pawn

Abel was shocked hearing his confession, she had waited an eternity to hear him say those heartfelt words and here they were, one sobbing and the other looking torn. She wanted to say something but the words were stuck in her throat and all of a sudden she felt a excruciating pain in her stomach and moaned in pain, "Baby.....our baby, save them Shaman, please its hurting". 

Shaman quickly stroked her stomach while shouting at his driver to drive fast, he called his friend to reach the mansion as he didn't knew who wanted to harm her and his mansion was safest for them now, so he took them away on his new property which is located near a river. 

He was still wiping her tears and stroking her stomach to ease some of her pain but seeing her expression, it was painful. After breaking various signals speed taking various vehicles, they finally reached his property where his friend already at the entrance. He carried Abel to his room where his friend examined her, although there was no serious injury internally or externally, his friend put her on drip and told him to make sure she is in complete rest. Because of the injection, Abel dozed off and Shaman walked his friend back, on the way his friend suggested, "She shouldn't be in any kind of stress otherwise it will directly affect her mind and body and eventually her baby so make sure she is well fed and rested". Shaman nodded and after saying goodbye to his friend went to his room, he saw the woman he loved sleeping with a painful expression on her face.

He waled to her, taking her hand in his and kissed it before speaking, "I have made you suffer but I promise this is the last time, don't worry about anything and I will handle everything". 

It was midnight when Abel woke, she looked around the unfamiliar place and found she was on a bed with a needle in her hand, looking at it, she find the drip was complete so she removed it from her hand. Getting out of the bed, her head buzzed but she slowly walked to the door, it was a big corridor, looking around she found a room with lights on and when she neared she could hear Shaman's voice and he sounded mad. 

She made it to the door and peaked inside, he was standing by the window with his back to her and she heard him, "Just calm down Kathy, there is nothing going on between me and that woman, I am just keeping her for revenge and when I have got that I would discard her myself". 

Her foot wobbled but she kept standing while at the man who had just hours ago professed his love for her and now he was talking about discarding her, without even trying tears broke down and she heard him again, "Why did you do something so stupid by kidnapping her, I will personally make sure she reaches hell and sorry baby I didn't tell you about her because I didn't want you stressing over some insignificant woman, she was and ever will be just a pawn in my life, so don't you ever say that I am attached to her, I only love you and you know that so rest ok, and I will see you tomorrow".