No Signs Of Her

His head buzzed and ears started ringing, he ran towards the cliff as fast as his injured leg allowed but before he could jump the same way as her, people dragged him away from the cliff. He started thrashing and fighting the people but slowly lost consciousness when he felt a needle prickle his neck. 

Although his bodyguards left the premises of the mansion, they still monitored the situation and when they saw Abel on the cliff, they suspected something dire to happen so they went undercover near the forest. And now their doubt was on point indeed it was a dire situation seeing the woman jump off the cliff, after assigning people to take Shaman back, the head of the security dispatched people to look in the lake for Abel. Many swimmers were arranged to help, the police was there to look into the matter, many security personnel's were already in the water searching frantically, even the head of the security was down himself. 

Shaman was hurriedly admitted to the hospital because of the his gun shot wound and it took him two hours to wake up, he was still dreaming about the whole scenario and jolted up in the bed screaming Abel's name, he looked around and guessed he was in the hospital and immediately got off the bed while ripping the IV drip from his hand, even though the doctors advised him to stay, he simply glared at them and found his assistant, ordering him drive to the forest he made his way to the parking lot. While on the way, he got his phone and dialed his security and got the gist of the situation, his head was throbbing but he had to find his Abel and nothing else mattered. 

After reaching the lake at its base, his people armed him and he got into the lake, seeing his grim expression no one tried interrupting him, Shaman swim through the lakes and reached his people where they shared the bad news but Shaman was positive that Abel was alive, he believed no news is good news and continued searching. 

It had already become dark and they were still searching but couldn't find anything and on the other hand Shaman's leg injury was getting worse in the water but he couldn't feel his injury at all, the only agony he felt was in his heart. He was still in the water when he felt dizzy and collapsed in the water, his men helped him get out of the water and escorted him to the mansion.