Katherine knows

In the morning, Abel woke up with a exhaustive body she was sore all over but she had to meet her favorite people today so she got up with a smile on her face. After taking a warm shower, she changed into her comfortable clothes, she wore a jeans with a lavender colored tank top and did little bit of makeup to appear more bright. She walked downstairs and warmed herself with a glass of milk, made a simple but nutritious breakfast, after that she ate in peace then packed one apple in her bag because now-a-days she got hungry easily and sometimes it would become inconvenient for her to find any food restaurant. 

Katherine was leisurely sitting in the dinning room with a plate full of fruits, enjoying every bit of her life when she got a call from her investigator and soon a sinister smile coated on her lips. She was amused after hearing about the information, the man told her about the past few months that Abel was away, that woman is pregnant and also the date clashes with her which means that night she was not alone to get pregnant but something didn't feel nice. It was evident that how much that woman loved Shaman and she would never betray him but how could she end up pregnant the very same night. Although she never liked that woman but the feelings she had for Shaman were mutual with her and she knew how much of a conservative woman she was so it didn't set that would do anything of this sort to betray him. However, at this moment she has all the evidence and she will have to completely chase her from here then only she would leave peacefully in this house with Shaman. She already got an idea to deal with Abel and this time she would make sure she's taken care of properly. 

Abel reached the place that her grandpa had texted earlier, at the reception she spoke her name and was escorted to a private room, the moment she was escorted inside she was dragged into a warm embrace and she melted. The past month have been really heavy for her and even in her scarred marriage the only warmth she received was from this old couple. Tears slipped from her eyes like slow river current and she just couldn't help but broke into sobs. The couple coaxed her and made her sit on the sofa while she still remained in the embrace, seeing the once bright child sobbing like this grandpa couldn't but feel guilty. If he didn't force her to marry his stubborn grandson she wouldn't have been in this state, he spoke, "I am very sorry Abel dear, it is all my fault that you ended up like this, i can't even ask for forgiveness as my own selfish desire to bring happiness in Shaman's life made you this miserable". Abel hurriedly shook her end denying it, "No grandpa, nothing is your fault its just might be that I don't have that sort of happiness in my destiny". 

"No my baby, you deserve every happiness in the world and i hope even if it takes time but you must get everything in life that you ever dreamed of" her grandma spoke while sobbing along with her. But Abel only had a depressing smile on her face as she knew the love she ever dreamed of will never be fulfilled as the man she loved so much doesn't reciprocate her feelings and she knows she won't be able to love anyone again at least not in this life.