Please Me

Abel was so terrified that she couldn't control her steps but fortunately Shaman held her in his arms and protected her from falling. For a second, she forgot to react but that didn't matter now because he directly carried her and walked to their old room. She clutched the piece of his cloth in front to stop herself from fainting on the spot and before she could think of any excuse to get herself out of this situation, she was thrown on the bed. 

She yelped loudly and turned her head to glare at the man but the moment she saw him, she gasped because he was undressing from head to toe. He was naked except for the boxers, she was frightened and immediately scolded, "Just what the hell are you doing?

"Seriously, after the stunt you have pulled, this is what you are going to throw my way" he asked her. Abel was scared, she made a leap for the door but before she could turn the knob, she was pressed from behind. Shaman caged her in his arms and whispered in her ear, "I wonder who had the audacity to help you'. Hearing his words, she knew she was stuck and if she didn't comply, he would definitely go after that girl who had helped her. So, she slowly turned in his arms to face him although his face seemed expressionless, she still tried her luck, "Why won't you let me leave, Shaman? 

She was asking calmly but the turbulence in her eyes was evident, but her question made the man chuckle, his deep eyes stared into her bright ones and he spoke, "This is first time you said my name but only to get away from me". Seeing him playing with her, she just wanted to bite off his tongue but she had to control her temper, she spoke calmly, "Tell me why are you doing this? You already have your wife and a kid in way then why are you clinging to someone like me who clearly doesn't deserve your time or attention. Listen, if you let me go, i promise to never show my face to you in this life or any other for that matter. So, i am begging you just let me go". 

Shaman didn't seem to get affected by her words, even he grabbed her wrist and rest her palm on his cheek and spoke, "Tell me baby, should i put that girl behind the bars for helping you? What age is she, eighteen or twenty? How about sentencing her for ten years? What do you say?

Abel trembled in front of him and that's when it occurred to her that she was truly trapped although that girl was on a contract but this man could make his words true and she didn't to gamble with anyone's life specially because of her. She dropped her hands to her hands that were kept on his chest stopping him from pressing her, sighed and looked dead in eyes before speaking, "What would you like me to do so you would leave that girl out of this thing?

"Please me, satisfy me and consider her forgiven".