I am pregnant

Abel quickly adapted to her surroundings as it was not a very big city where she was staying and also the people here were quite friendly, she got a fitting job for her as she had completed her studies in journalism, she became an editor for the very big channel. Her pay was handsome and she also had bought an apartment near her workstation, it was almost two months since she came here and now she felt like home here. 

She was walking on the street as it was only twenty minutes walk from her condo to the company, she reached the entrance when she collided with her colleague who is also her best friend now. Lisa greeted, "Oh! good morning gorgeous" 

I shook my head helplessly and replied "Good morning creamy pie! She laughed and we resumed our pace to our workplace, it was a cozy building and every field had different floors and we were headed towards the entertainment floor. The work here is not that hectic as i have to only listen to the interview and write what satisfies people heart's but also we make our our every celebrity guest agrees on the article written. 

We sat on our seats and started our work as here is no rule to follow a nine to five job, once you have finished your assigned task, you are free to leave. Abel was worried about her past interfering with her present so she changed her name to Rose, here except for her friend who followed her here, no one knows about her real identity. 

In the break time, they went to the cafeteria because Lisa wanted to have pasta, they sat by the window and ordered their favorite sauces and toppings. They were chatting about their new project when the waiter brought their dishes. Suddenly, Abel had a nauseating feeling and she felt a churn in her stomach, her mouth felt salty and she dashed towards the washroom. 

Lisa ran after her and saw her vomiting everything out, she handed her some tissues while patting her back. After Abel was done, she washed her face and Lisa walked her to their table, after glancing at the food, Able covered her nose and Lisa hurriedly asked the waiters to take away the food and pack it and it also asked a ginger tea to be packed along the food. 

When the table was cleared, she handed her a glass of water and asked "What's wrong? Did you ate anything funny in the morning?

Abel shook her head saying no and felt a sort of deja vu as she had already guessed her symptoms now, at the time she was pregnant in her previous life, she was vomiting nearly everyday and couldn't eat anything for days. She assured her friend saying she would visit a doctor at night while they made their way back to the company.

In the evening, she completed her tasks and left early after assuring Lisa one more time, she had already made an appointment with a gynecologist. She took a cab and reached the hospital and had some tests taken, she waited for sometime and doctor summoned her to her office and spoke, "Miss Rose, you are nearly six weeks pregnant and you are going to be a mother of two as you have conceived twins". Abel was happy beyond words, in this life this was the first time she felt genuinely happy, she thanked the doctor and got some prescriptions and made her way to the exit. 

When she reached home, she couldn't help but caress her stomach which was still flat. She sat on her sofa and decided to watch some news while eating porridge as everything else was only nauseating for her.