Will It Ease My Pain

Looking at Rosy's sleeping face, Shaman felt a pang in his heart thinking about his own babies, he remembered, Abel had mentioned babies so they were definitely twins but he killed them with his own hands and now his hands were shaking miserably reminiscing every one of his cruel words. A single lone tear fell from his eye before he could suppress his own loathing, he hated himself more than he hated Katherine, who was the sole reason behind his every action to hurt Abel. Although, it didn't excuse his own actions as everything was deliberate, removing himself from Rosy, he texted the nanny and got to know that she was in the washroom when all the commotion happened so he told her to return to monitor Rosy. 

He was walking down the stairs when he heard Katherine calling his name and was instantly annoyed and continued walking when she rushed past him to block his path. He frowned and gave her an annoyed look but she still held her place and pleaded with him, "Shaman, my whole life, i had only loved you and i knew at one point you loved me too but because of my actions, you hate me now and for the past five years, i have regretted and atoned for every sin, so can you please forgive me now? He scoffed, "Why should i forgive you? Will it bring Abel? Will it bring my kids? Will it ease my pain? And yes you are right, at one point I thought i loved you, for you i trample on an innocent women who only loved me whole-heartedly and for what just to end her own life. We owe her and you know it, so continue your punishment just like me". 

With tears in her eyes, Katherine spoke, "I know, i deserve your every harsh words but please can you forgive me for the sake of Rosy, she calls you daddy and me mommy so can we please let go of the past and move on with our kid". Shaman furiously grabbed her by her throat and squeezed harshly before speaking, "You know very well, Rosy is not my kid and just because i pity her and let her call me father doesn't mean i will be her father, Rosy knows very well that she is not my daughter and i am not bound to her legally so keep one thing in mind, i will find that man and will make you marry him and then will i get my revenge". 

Katherine knew they were not empty words so she just fought hard to breathe stably when he pushed her aside and continued walking ahead. The look that he gave her was only of disgust and she knew she had lost any and every chance, if only she had remained the lover he wanted, they would still have been happy but she became greedy and destroyed her future with him with her own hands. The shaman she knew was never this cruel and it was evident her father had destroyed a nice man and made him the enforcer that every knew.