FATE

Sometimes fate separates people for them to understand the importance of one another but there are times when time teaches us to let go as it was not meant to be.

While time continued to pass away, there was a man living in the past, holding onto a memory where he was the happiest, for the world he was a cruel and sinful lord who had gained his position through brutal murder but only he knew how numb he was from the inside. Even while sitting in the city's loudest bar, he could hear nothing as if his soul has left his body. His brothers looked at him with worried eyes, they knew well how he had suffered all these years but they couldn't do a thing about it as they have secretly looked for the woman he was obsessed with but it was as if she never had never existed in the world, they couldn't get a single data about her but the worst part was seeing his friend cum brother wallowing in past, being here but living in the past, it also hurt them that he had lost all emotions. When they were fighting the biggest war with the Don, he had slaughtered them single-handedly without a care in the world as if he was punishing himself because even his family could tell he was being suicidal but who could stop him when he only wanted to listen to one person who now felt like had perished. 

At the same time a beautiful woman was sitting before a river, beside her sat two kids one boy and a girl playing while the woman had a far away look on her face as if she was here but at the same time not here. Yes, she was Abel the woman who had jumped down the cliff to end it all but fate had something else planned for her as she was now alive and even gave birth to the kids. She was lost in her thoughts when someone called her from behind, "Lia, you are here again, when the wind is so strong. Let's go inside otherwise you and the kids will catch a cold"