His Considerate Side

While she was lying on the bed, she heard footsteps and even inside the duvet closed her eyes tightly, Shaman came inside the room and turned the knob. Abel had already turn off the lights and only one ceiling light was on which was still dim. 

Shaman looked at the burrito buried inside the duvet and chuckled to himself, he switched on the lights and found a hair-dryer, made his way towards the burrito flanked it off her body. 

Abel gasped loudly and nearly yelled, "Just what is your problem? She asked furiously, and Shaman looked awkwardly at her before waving the dryer at her and she was shocked to see this side of him. While she was in a daze, he took advantage of it, took her to the dressing table and made her sit and started drying her hair. 

Looking at the man before her in the mirror, she was dazed, she felt like she was in a dream and he was a mirage who would disappear if she blinked once. She thought, "Why are being so considerate now Shaman, if you had showed even an ounce of  kindness back then, our lives would had been different but now its useless". 

She had a mocking expression on her face and couldn't help but sneer at his hypocrisy but Shaman didn't comment just simply dried her hair and again took her back to the bed. The moment Abel got to the bed, she hurried inside the duvet and got back to her previous position. Shaman turned off the lights and laid beside her, sneaking inside her duvet and snuggled her close to his body. She stiffened in his arms and tried coming out from his hold but he was persistent, she couldn't take anymore and shouted, "Let me go". 

Hearing the venom in her voice, Shaman even tightened his hold and spoke, "No, I want to sleep like this", she spoke again, "Shaman let me go otherwise I will kill you". Even her threat was useless against him and he continued holding her, seeing that nothing was working, she started scratching the hand that was on her stomach thinking he would loose his hold but it was also useless. 

She was getting angry and decided to take her scratching to next level, she grabbed his thigh that was on her leg and started clawing at him and after sometime, she felt a hot hard flesh pressing against her back and paused with her hand. Seeing her pausing, Shaman chuckled and spoke, "Why did you stop baby? Do continue you handiwork and then you will have to take responsibility". She shouted, "What are you doing pervert? He replied, "Sleep like this or you can continue what you were doing and don't sleep the whole night, the choice is yours". 

Abel shut her mouth and tried her very best to shrink in his hold but in the midst of all the struggle, she felt asleep, after almost half a hour when her breathing was even, Shaman turned her to face him and watched her in awe. He was fascinated by the peaceful look on her face that was never when she is awake, he cradled her face and brushed his thumb along her cheek then brought his forehead to hers and closed his eyes.