Finally......Met

Shaman went inside with Rosy while Catherine followed them inside, Rosy was already excited for shopping but with Shaman there she was ecstatic. Shaman asked her if she wanted to eat first but Rosy only wanted to buy clothes so she dragged him to the kids clothing section. Shaman spoke, "Look what you want to buy, i have to make a call but i will be right back". Rosy nodded and raced for the prettiest dress she wanted to buy, she had already seen it when she first walked through the door. 

A little while earlier.....

Lia and Cecily were looking around for something fancy for Lia to wear and Luke was in the Boys section with Elli, they were invited to a high end party in a week time so Lia wanted her daughter to find a suitable dress as it will be the first time for her kids to attend a party. And a perfect dress should be the first step in their debutant so they don't feel under-confidence or small. Lia had a bunch of clothes in her hand when Cecily ran in a direction shouting that she found her dress. Lia wanted to follow but was interrupted by a voice, she looked around and found it was the director of the company, she had applied to, so she met him halfway to greet him. Being one of the biggest company in the country she was afraid, she would be rejected because of the whole 'Shaman Situation' but they were kind enough to accept her proposal and agree to interview her. They were talking when they heard a loud crash soon followed by two very loud screams and one of them belonged to her daughter, she hurriedly excused herself and rushed towards the crash. 

Now...

When Lia reached her daughter, she saw Cecily on the ground holding her scrapped knee, she immediately squatted down to examine her wound when she heard a faint 'Impossible' over her head, she looked up and thought "what a small world" it was Catherine with a hand over mouth in shock. Lia looked at her daughter and asked, "What happened? How did you fall? 

Lia sobbed in her mother's arm and pointed at Rosy, "She pushed me", Lia stared at the child who looked to be of the same age as her daughter but the disgust and haughtiness on the child's face was definitely similar to Catherine's. Rosy jutted her chin out before arrogantly speaking, "Oh! please, i didn't push you, you was blocking my path and i just nudged you but obviously you are so weak that you lost your balance, that's it". Lia didn't want to drag this but she didn't want her daughter to suffer any injustice and seeing Catherine and her daughter, she knew it won't end well but before she could speak a word, she heard his crisp and sharp voice, "What happened?

Rosy immediately jumped into action, she ran towards Shaman, holding his leg, she spoke, "Daddy, that girl fell down on her own but she is blaming me and her mother is also scolding me but i didn't do anything". Shaman looked at the back of the woman holding a girl and he felt something hard in his gut, he knew he couldn't be wrong but still he walked around Lia and faced her, Lia looked up and met his eyes, Shaman lost the strength in his legs and fell to his knees in front of her.