Once And For All

She was back in his arms in only thin pajamas but she couldn't fall asleep, after that night at the hotel, it was the first time she was observing him so closely while he was sleeping carefree. She was caressing the man she had loved for so long and now she hated him for making her life miserable. Abel thought, "Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened if we never crossed paths, would i have been happy? But what's the use of what ifs when everything is done and happened". The most hurtful thing she remembered was the time their child died along with her and he was happy with the love of his life, even now nothing changed, they are still together but the only difference is that this time she didn't wish to die and protect her child with her everything.

Soon exhaustion kicked in and she fell asleep, on the other side Katherine was wide awake, she was biting her lips and thinking about the past month when Shaman had started behaving strangely. 

Although, from the start Shaman was indifferent, he still took care of her because of their child but after the day we faced Abel, he has changed. She never knew, he would still be so obsessed with her but even though Shaman has feelings for Abel, still she would never accept him. 

Katherine hates Abel and this is a fact but she also knows how much she is in love with him, when they were married and even before the marriage Katherine knew Abel and her love for him but she also knew Abel has self-respect and so she would never accept a man who has someone else in his heart, at least that's what Abel believes. If Shaman were to recognize his feelings for Abel, it would be impossible for Katherine to be his wife and even against her will Abel would have to return to his side so before it becomes worst Katherine was thinking to get rid of Abel for once and all. 

In the morning, Shaman woke up with a headache but the moment he felt a soft body in his arms, all the fatigue and uneasiness disappeared from his body. He tightened his hold on Abel and planted a kiss on her forehead, lately he had been obsessed with kissing her forehead. Looking at the woman in his arms, he felt content but he had to leave for work as had woke up later than his usual time. He quietly removed his hands and gathered his things before leaving the room, he didn't stay longer but after instructing the butler and the maid, he left for his office.